Letter for Grace

Letter for Grace

A Chapter by anandbose
"

It's a letter for ny lover

"


Dearest Darling Honey, how was your day darling. Well I woke early in the morn had coffee and meditated upon dawn. I hope your day went off well. Honey, I miss you so much. Beloved, I long to make sweet love to you. The nights we spent in Kuala Lumpur were so erotic, so tender, so passionate. Darling honey, I miss you so much. Passion vibrates from the heart. Your body is a musical fountain. I long to drink your passionate orifices. I long for you so much. We have been in love for so many years. Our souls, our bodies, long for each other. Sweet is your tender love. Love has been music, an emotional bonding between us. Passion lives in the heart. Let me melt your lips with sweet kisses. Let me embrace you with loving passion. Let me make love to you like erotic music. I long to be with you in Kuala Lumpur. My nights are so cold without you. Your breasts are an art, warm soaking melons. Your n*****s are oodles of sweet affection. How I love fondling your p***y hair ….inserting my tongue deep into your crevices and orgasming you to lyric of poetry. 



© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on March 1, 2019
Last Updated on March 1, 2019


Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing