2. Impulse

2. Impulse

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor

I felt like melting into soft, disinigrated butter when Josh, Jill and I reached the Office. Jill never spoke to me. I could see she was just getting used to breathing again. My arms and hands were trembling, and I was still sobbing. I suspected Josh's shirt was saturated by now.

 

The principal was a man named Mr. Johnson (every guy teacher's last name seemingly ended in "son", like Mr. Ma"son" and Mr. John"son".).  He wasn't that kind to students, or so I heard. I never worried about him because I knew I was a "good girl". I wouldn't do anything bad to go see him on bad terms. Unfortuntely, after today's spill, he was sure to hate me for the rest of my school year here.

 

Josh set me down onto one of the chairs when Mr. Johnson motioned us to sit. I was still hystarical, so I pulled him closer, almost climbing over the chair. My sudden impulse to love him and cry on his shoulder? No idea.

 

"Now," I could tell Mr. Johnson was restraining, but what for I knew not. "Can one of you tell me what happened?" he looked straight at Jillian, for he somehow knew he wouldn't get the story from me.

 

"I was teasing her." Jill didn't smile or smirk like she usually does when I'm in trouble. Her face remained straight. "About a list she was making."

 

"a report for English." I choked out.

 

Jill made no motion she heard me or even ignoliged me. "So, all of a sudden, boom! she's attacking me, telling me to 'SHUT UP!', seriously emphazing the 'shut up'. So, boom! she's choking me. This new kid, Joshua, or whatever the heck his name is, pulls her back but, so relpulsively, she struggles out of his arms and comes at me again. Boom! she's choking me. I cant breath, ya'know. It's like she sooooo ticked at me for no good reason." she shot me a dirty look at spelled out a ton of different emotions that stormed inside the two of us. "Then, boom! she's off me, but crying. Again, for no good reason. Why the heck would she be crying when she was the one choking moi."

 

I could obviously tell she was mad at me. Then again, Mr. Johnson couldn't see the sisterly fighting going on in front of him. He was oblivious. Obviously. I fought the sudden impulse to leap up from the Office's green-blue fuzzy chair and snatch her throat again. What was wrong with me today?

 

"Joshua Bellahdrole?" Mr. Johnson turned to him. The boy didn't even try to pry me off him. "Is that what happened?"

 

"Yes. But only," he turned to Jillian. "She didn't mention the part about her tourturing Lauren for quite some time now about her grades."

 

Jill and I gasped. How'd he know that? Was he stalking us?

 

"Is this true?" Mr. Johnson asked me, not Jill.

 

"Yes." I said through pursed lips and grinding teeth.

 

"Then this is a problem we might need to take to the guidence counclior." he gathered his papers. "I've called you're parents. They're coming to pick you up."

 

"Guess no date with Gwyn today." I whispered to Jillian on the way out.

 

"Shut up." she growled so devistatingly angrily, followed by a row of almost indangered curses, it made me scared of her.

 

 

 

I met Josh and Jillian at the guidance councilor's Office the following morning. Jill had been driven, whilest I took the bus. We couldn't stand to be around each other. Quite frankly, I didn't want to be around her. I was afraid I might have an impulse and kill her this time. At least in Guidance Josh was there to take me off her if I attack her again.

 

Josh Bellahdrole welcomed me into his arms. It was a wonder he was not scared of me yet.

 

The guidance counclior's name was Mrs. Dyle. She was nice looking, but apparently a rumor told me that she was a witch when the door was closed. She looked kind and girly enough to be the "nice" guidance counclior, but witches can act nice when their trying to fool kids. They can all the same be the "witch" guidance counclior.

 

"Welcome, Lauren, Jillian, Joshua." she smiled widely. "What is the problem?"

 

"It's Jillian, ma'am." I started. "She teases me about my grades, so I came out and attacked her because I was SO done with it!!"

 

"I see," the lady murmured. "A sisterly problem." she turned to Josh. "And you are here because..."

 

"I saw it happen." he answered. "And I want to help Lauren get through her problems."

 

"Hm..." she looked up from her paperwork. "Boyfriend, perhaphs?"

 

Not Yet. I wanted to say, but instead I said, "No."

 

"Hm. Suprised." It seemed she liked the word "hm".

 

Jill raised her hand like a good little *****. "Ma'am, she choked me, and Joshua Bellahdrole let her."

 

"Shut up, you ingrate." I growled quite sudden, of course, on an impulse. "You have no idea what kind of sick pain you put me through every day. Stealing my report cards, looking at all my grades, it's sickening. I HATE when you do it and it drives me in a killing state. And somehow, Josh understood my FURY."

 

Wow, this little conversation had just turned on the heat!

 

Jill gasped. I had never said anything like that to her before. She was dumbfounded and astonished at my rivalry to her.

 


"Ma'am, she's going to kill me!" Jillian shrieked.

 

Then, she screamed.

 

It was bloodcurling. It hurt my ears. Then, I realized why it was so loud. Because not only did Jillian scream, but so did Mrs. Dyle.

 

"You're...you're eyes!!" Mrs. Dyle choked out.

 

"They're bloodred...!!" cried Jill.

 

My...eyes? They were...red? Like a demonic red? Like the demons that Mr. Mason had taught about? Like demon red? I began freaking inside, but on the outside I was smiling. I must have gone mad!!

 

I felt the black, chiping nailpolish melt into my fingertips, turning my entire nail a deathly black.

 

I couldn't speak. My voice was gone. Josh grabbed me from behind, but involuntarily, I ripped my fingers back and scraped him across the chest. He didn't scream, but he was knocked back quite a long way. He slammed against the desk, sending it and him flying into the black painted wall.

 

The room began to shroud with darkness. No blood dripped from my suddenly sharp fingernails, so I must not have dug beneith the skin on Josh's chest. I felt really bad for sending him flying, but I had a score to settle.

 

I growled. "Now. Where were we?"

 

 

 



© 2009 allonsy_doctor


Author's Note

allonsy_doctor
Ooh...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Jill raised her hand like a good little *****. "Ma'am, she choked me, and Joshua Bellahdrole let her."( never censor yourself. If she's b***h or whatever word you were going to use, use it. Otherwise omit the sentence altogether.)

"You're...you're eyes!!" Mrs. Dyle choked out.( avoid this. One exclamation will suffice. Didn't see any in this this but it is same for sentences where some want to !? Only when showing text messages, computer chat, letters, signs, etc. is that format acceptable.)

All in all, not too bad.

Posted 14 Years Ago


O.o

OMFG. (F is fudging).

Well the first chapter was the bait, but the second was the yank of the hook that hoists me into the air, and I'm choking and dying and flopping around helplessly--

Sorry. Got carried away. For the record, I hope to read this until my eyes bleed. (Or until the book is over. That too.)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 17, 2009


Author

allonsy_doctor
allonsy_doctor

In the TARDIS



About
Ello. My name is Olivia, but I am most commonly called Liv. I have changed quite a bit since our last encounter, in which I was obsessed with Heroes and JP. Now I am totally and uncontrollably in l.. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Olive Garden Olive Garden

A Story by ashley