3. Attack

3. Attack

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor

Jill and Mrs. Dyle's eyes were set on me. Theyn almost "cursed" me, watching me with fearful eyes.

 

What was wrong with me? I had no idea. My fingernails had suddenly grown death black and longer than two inches and sharp like a lion's claw, and my eyes had turned bloodred. Demonic red. Was I a demon? Or was this a dream? I breathed in the seemingly sweet smell of fear. Why was it smelling so good? A voice in my head screamed for me to back down. But that voice was tiny. Almost inaudioble. The voice screaming a bloodcurling, loud scream was to attack and teach my sister a lesson. Not kill, though. Never kill. I could never, ever even think of killing someone. This new form though...I liked it. It was strong. I had proved so when I had knocked Josh and the desk all th way across the room. I was deadly. No one could touch me. Whilest so I was demonic. Demons are feared. We feast on dreams. We do not work for the Devil, but are created by nightmares.

 

A nightmarish, bloodboiling howl tore free from my bloodred lips. I was happy. My grades didn't matter to me. Jillian could never tease me about them again. Never. She would live in fear of me for the rest of her life. That thought made me joyful.

 

Mrs. Dyle had the phone in her grip and was dyling 911. I consentrated on the phone, my eyes trained on it. Within seconds, it exploded in her hand, knocking her backwards. Mrs. Dyle hit the wall next to the unconcious Joshua Bellahdrole, and also became knocked out.

 

I could destroy things with my mind! This was so cool! I had no time to rejoice, though. Had to teach Jillian a lesson.

 

As I crept towards her, she yelled, "I'll take back everything!"

 

She made me pause.

 

"I'll take back everything I said. Everything. About you're grades, you're looks, being the best and worst daughters ever. Y'know, all that stuff. Just, please don't hurt me. Please. You had a monster's strength on the bus. Now, you've..." she searched her mind for the right word. "Transformed. And I'm scared."

 

"I don't care." I realized my voice was coming out in sobs. "You will never in this form and this life have enought strength to take back every single painful word that caused me to...burn you."

 

Jill screamed as patches of her clothing caught on fire.

 

A wide grin spread across my face. "You're smell of you're fear is..." I grinned. "Intoxicating."

 

Her eyes widened as the bloodred fire crept towards her skin.

 

Suddenly, behind me, I heard the door swing open. Mr. Mason, I sensed.

 

"Mr. Mason!" she screamed. "Help!"

 

"W..what?!" The english teacher cried, looking around the room.

 

Unknowing what to do, with my mind I shut the door and swung myself towards him.

 

I never reached him.

 

I found myself floating in mid air, frozen in midleap. Mr. Mason's palm was stretched towards me. He gasped, swinging his palm carelessly towards Jillian. The fire was put out, but my frozen figure swung with him and I landed uncouncious next to Jill.

 

My clawlikehands had managed to rake Mr. Mason's arm.

 

The last thing I witnessed in that room was floresent green blood leaking out of the scar on Mr. Mason's arm.

 

Then, everything went black.



© 2009 allonsy_doctor


Author's Note

allonsy_doctor
What if Mr. Mason is not a teacher after all? Ha ha!! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on May 17, 2009


Author

allonsy_doctor
allonsy_doctor

In the TARDIS



About
Ello. My name is Olivia, but I am most commonly called Liv. I have changed quite a bit since our last encounter, in which I was obsessed with Heroes and JP. Now I am totally and uncontrollably in l.. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor