Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor
"

Morgan seems to take control of every cute boy. Thank God she thinks Jake is indifferent.

"

Mom always says take the boy no one's looking at. The two gross boys that asked me out no one was looking at, so Stephan took her rule of thumb and told me to agree 'Yes'. Darn that man. He didn't even get a good look at them! They didn't take a shower for a month, they told me. No way I was going to go out with them!

So when we entered the room that we shared, Morgan tossed Kris a can of soup and a spoon. "Bon Appetite," Morgan said as the can of soup awoke Krystal.

"So, Morgan," I began. "What's ya think of Jake?"

"I don't," she answered, surprising me. "God, isn't Patrick a dream?! His eyes are clouded with happiness and hottness, if that's even a word."

I noted that Morgan seems to take control of every cute boy. Thank God she thinks Jake is indifferent. Jake Pearson, the boy of my dreams, has finally come down to earth to share a Foster Home with me. Maybe this place wasn't so bad after all.

"I want to be here now!" cried Morgan happily. "Patrick, your mine, your soooo mine!"

"Come on lovesick idiots," I heard Kris from her soupcan. "What the heck happened to make you two so happy?"

"Cute guys!" cried Morgan Sulfur, grinning from ear to ear.

"Ooh!" Morgan had uncovered Kris's hidden weakness. "Were they hot?"

"Of course." Morgan grinned again.

"Patrick Levan, right? Or is it Luke Garnik?"

"You have a thing for Luke Garnik!" Morgan looked terrifyed she might take my man. Yeah right.

"No, you did; that is, before you met Patrick Love-n."

"Shut up," Morgan growled. "Then you have a thing for Angela Pearson's brother, don't you? Jake and Emmy, sitting in a--"

"Jake Pearson!" cried Kris. "Are you frickin' serious?!"

"Everyone's been after Jakey for months. Ever since he was born on this earth, people have been dreaming of him." Morgan informed me.

There goes Mom's theory of "going after the boys that other people aren't looking at".

"Maybe there's a sign outside the door that says, 'All cute boys and girls come here!'?" Kris asked. "Next time there's dinner, or lunch, what the heck other, I'm so totally going!" 

"If Jakey Pearson is as bad as his sister, you don't want him." Morgan informed me again.

"You heard your loverboy," I growled. "Jake Pearson is nothing like his sister. I mean, just cuz they're siblings, doesn't mean they act the same!" 

"Maybe there's another for Kris." I said.

"Like Vaughn Thomas, maybe?" Kris asked hopefully.

"Vaughn..." I started, but immeadiately I was cut off by Morgan's screaming, "Vaughn Thomas? In your dreams!"

"His voice is just perfect!" Kris went on. "His skin is so soft, like velvet, and his hair is silky and smooth. He was my personal helper last year, but I really didn't need him, so he just hung out with me. He said he was coming here this summer. He was like the cuttest boy on Campus last year and he was pretty much only seen with me! He said he was coming here this summer, so I hoped to see him!"

"So that's why you came here." Morgan snapped angrily, exasperated. "To see your own loverboy Vaughn Thomas. Gimme a break."

"Who the h--" I stopped myself angrily. "eck is Vaughn Thomas?" 

"You're seriously going to ask that question?" Morgan demanded. 

Morgan continued on lecturing me that I don't ask about the cuttest boys ever. But, I ignored her, because I felt something in my pocket. I slid my hand in, and pulled out two pieces of paper. 

"Ooh, Emmy!" Morgan cried. "What's you gots there?"

"Paper," I retorted dryly, opening the first strip. It was from Patrick. He gave his number, then it read under it, "Call me if 'Barbie' is bothering you, or you just want to talk.  Love, Patrick."

Next thing I knew Morgan had picked up one of my books and was wacking me with it. "Why do you have to be so frickin' pretty?" she demanded angrily.

"What the frick?"

"Patrick is soo in love with you," Kris said. "Or so he sounds. With the 'love' and everything. Basically, he's saying, 'Call me so that I can tell you how much I'm love sick over you'. L. O. L."

"Shut up, Krystal Abner," Morgan snapped. "Patrick Levan is soo mine."

"I understand," I retorted, annoyed with Morgan's lovesickness. "Patrick's the one who wrote this to me, not me to him."

"He's the one who's in love with Emmy, Morgie." 

"God, would you shut your trap, Abner!" Morgan hissed.

Girls fighting over boys. Typical. I got the lovesick roommates.

"But I bet you already have a boyfriend," Morgan said matter-of-factly.

Something snapped inside me. Only two boys have asked me out in my life, and I've never had a boyfriend before. I muttered, "No,"

"But you've had a boyfriend before, right?"

"No."

"Ohmygod!" Kris and Morgan cried at the same time. Kris said, "So you've never been on a date before?"

I nodded.

"Dear God," Morgan sighed. "What you've missed out on these past couple of years, my dear."

"We're going to get you a date," Kris said.

"A date," Morgan wrinkled up her nose. "With Patrick Levan."

I had totally forgotten about the second strip of paper. I opened it up. It was from Patrick. Again. It read, "Meet me at the Dinning Hall at 1:00 o'clock am this morning. Love, Patrick." 



© 2009 allonsy_doctor


Author's Note

allonsy_doctor
:) :0

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, it's coming along REALLY REALLY good!!!!!!=)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 26, 2009
Last Updated on August 27, 2009


Author

allonsy_doctor
allonsy_doctor

In the TARDIS



About
Ello. My name is Olivia, but I am most commonly called Liv. I have changed quite a bit since our last encounter, in which I was obsessed with Heroes and JP. Now I am totally and uncontrollably in l.. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor