Leave Out All The Rest

Leave Out All The Rest

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor
"

"Linkin Park"

"

One night I was so cold I reached over to see if you were still there. You were gone. I was so tired and my headache had worsened since we fought. I closed my eyes and slowly fell into a dream.

I dreamed that I was missing. Nowhere to be seen. You would grope around the room and around the town, screaming my name. You would call for me, wishing I was there. You were scared and lonely. You told others. No one would listen. No one believed. No one cared about me, or where I was.

When I awoke from this dream, I cried myself awake. I called for you but you did not appear. I was so afraid of this one fear. I wondered then what I was leaving behind when I died, the one thing I had fantazied since you and I had our first fight. I wondered how you would feel if I left you behind, along with all the others.

When my time comes, I want you to forget everything wrong I've done. I want you to not resent me or anger yourself of me, but help me with what I'm leaving behind. If one day your feeling empty, think of me in your mind, with all the good, not the bad. Leave out all the rest of the wrong. Leave out all the rest.

Don't be afraid. When I'm gone you'll be fine. You think I'm strong. You think I'm perfect. You think I am a living, breathing brick wall. I am on the outside. The surface. On the inside, I feel pain too. I am just as a human as you are, so your insults take me. I don't want to feel your pain when I leave, and I don't want you to feel mine. I was never perfect, if you remember. But, then again, neither were you. We were the imperfections, and that's what made us perfect.

Again, I know you'll ask me. I know you'll want to know if my dream came true, what should you do. What do I do? Forget all the wrong I've done when I leave. Help others forget me. When I leave this time I'll be gone for good, forever I'll never come back. Don't resent me and hate me, but when your feeling empty, think of me in your mine. Imagine all the good, even so little, of what I've done. Imagine me without wrong and that'll do. Without the bad. Leave out all the rest. Leave out all the rest.

Forget the hurt. Predend that someone will wait for me. I can't be you.

Remember me. Leave out all the rest.

Remember me. Leave out all the rest. I can't be who you are.



© 2009 allonsy_doctor


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

977 Views
Added on October 4, 2009


Author

allonsy_doctor
allonsy_doctor

In the TARDIS



About
Ello. My name is Olivia, but I am most commonly called Liv. I have changed quite a bit since our last encounter, in which I was obsessed with Heroes and JP. Now I am totally and uncontrollably in l.. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor