Hearth of the Breed: The Happening

Hearth of the Breed: The Happening

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor
"

(Told from Olivia's (MY) perspective)

"

The next thing I knew I was flying through the air, my body twirling and twisting and all different directions. I couldn't stop, it was breathtaking, the view. The feeling. The adrinlien(sp?). I felt like screaming. But I couldn't. Sylar already knew I had jumped out the window. I saw him out of the corner of my eye cursing above in the window, and I heard a door smash and his footsteps running down.

 

Soon enough I felt my body crumple to the ground. There was publicity, a hundred people, some of them with abilities, I hoped. Sylar disappeared. He couldn't kill knowingly in this big of a crowd.

 

I gasped and opened my eyes again, breathing heavily as the pain ceased. I felt a hand on my head, and heard Mohinder's voice waver, "Olivia..."

 

"Olivia?"

 

"Olivia!"

 

My eyes snapped open again. "Huh? What?"

 

"Take it easy," said a voice that was vaguely familiar, but definately not Mohinder's. "You just jumped out a window."

 

"My memory is perfectly intact," I growled, trying to get up. Then, the speaker pushes me down.

 

All I see of him is his horn rimmed glasses.

 

"Noah Bennet," I whisper, incapible of speaking or breathing for a few moments. I remember the words I spoke to Sylar, just before I jumped out the window.

 

"I know you Sylar. There's a show I watch. Called Heroes. There's you, Mr. Sylar. And there's Mohinder. And there's also a man named Noah Bennet."

 

"How does she know my name, Mohinder?" growled Noah Bennet. "Did you tell her anything?"

 

"She knows," Mohinder's reply came. "She knows everything. She's one of Them."

 

Noah Bennet was silent.

 

I got up, ignoring the men. I felt arms on me, and I reconized Anna, Tania, Megan, and Michelle. I cried, sobbing, wishing it would be over.

 

But I knew it wouldn't.

 

XXX

 

I yawned in Science. It was two days ago that I had jumped out of a window to escape Sylar, the immenient killer. Two days ago, the Haitian, working with Noah Bennet, had erased everyone's memory except for a few I had to beg for; Michelle, Megan, Tania, Anna, Jay (because I wanted him to know what Mohinder looked like and how he related to him), and Chris (because he kept going on about how awesome it was).

 

Turns out my mom knew about everything, but of course, Mohinder and Bennet didn't. I could heal from any wound. I couldn't die, except for if someone shot me in the back of the head. Peter was missing, Hiro was missing, and everyone from Heroes was real.

 

Including Nathan Petrelli.

 

I yawned again as the sub for Science droned on about how we were supposed to take notes for the movie we watched, and if we didn't, our grade would certainly go down because we would have a test tomorrow. I wanted to say to him, "OK, idiot. I can never DIE. Does that mean anything? What do I care about my grades if I'm now a superhuman freak?"

 

Freak. Yawn. Nathan Petrelli.

 

I doodled on the back of my movie notes until the bell rang. Pictures of Nathan Petrelli and the eclipse covered the back of my binder. I got up, and lumbered down the stairs towards my bus.

 

Then, time stopped.

 

I looked around, consious of the gun under my belt, that Bennet had given me. I grimaced tastlessly. Then, Hiro Nakumara stood out in the open. I cocked the gun and faced it towards him.

 

"Nakumara!" I yelled. Nakumara looked confused, but nodded. I held the gun up.

 

"You stopped time," i said. "How am I still moving?"

 

"I can choose who move in time now," Nakumara said confidently in  his little japanese accent. "I choose you. See you on Flying Man poster." he grinned.

 

"Flying..." I remember. The first few episodes Nakumara called Nathan Petrelli "Flying Man" because he was uncertain of his name. "Flying Man Poster? What?"

 

"Flying Man, he has pict-ture and loca-kion of you on desk," Nakumara said. "He say some-ting about Cheerlead-a. I dunt know." he shrugged, then grinned again.

 

"I'm not a..." if I'm on Nathan's desk, could I possibly be...no. It was impossible. Deniable by any length.

 

"He-er!" Nakumara cried. "I show you!" he ran to me, put his hand on my shoulder, and disappeared, me with him.

 

XXX

 

"Nakumara!" I cried as we reappeared in New York.

 

"Flying Man shop ri-a-te he-er!"

 

I rolled my eyes and looked over. A huge picture of Nathan stared right back at me. I nearly fainted. "Oh, my God..."

 

"Flying Man!"

 

There was Nathan. He was there. Living. Real. Not a TV character I could love from afar. He was there. He was real.

 

He was HOT.

 

Nathan was on his cell. Talking to an unknown person. Then, he saw me and flicked it off. I was unaware of Nakumura grabbing me and wisking me to his side.

 

"Hiro," Nathan muttered. "You can't just teleport in pain sight like that." he looked at me. "Awh, where'd you pick her up? She's Suresh's."

 

"Cheerlead-a girl! She yurs!"

 

"Awh, Hiro!" Nathan shook his head. "No shes--"

 

"Olivia?" said a voice behind me. I turned around to see Mohinder standing on the block behind us.

 

I smiled weakly. "Hey, Dr. Suresh. We're having a...a party. Ha ha." I laughed nervously and lightly.

 

"Hiro, Mr. Petrelli, ha," Mohinder started.

 

Nathan walked up to Mohinder angrily. "I'm gunna ask you one question and one question only. How the hell do you know my daughter?"

 

Daughter............

 

Daughter

 

Daughter

 

Daughter

 

Daughter

 

Daughter

 

Daughter

 

How the hell?

 

Daughter

 

Nathan

 

Hiro

 

Mohinder

 

What?

 

"Daughter..." I managed to mutter before hitting the ground.



© 2009 allonsy_doctor


Author's Note

allonsy_doctor
ooh I'm nathan's daughter! its a dream come true!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmm, a nice spin on Heroes, but (if the character is the replacement of Claire) then even shooting in the back of the head wouldn't kill her, right?
Anyway, a nice read, but you could do more details on emotions and such-like. It was mroe just you telling a story, and no icing on the cake. I mean, I like plain cake, but there's people out there who want you to sugar-coat and pour syrup over it. Find a good medium and use it in your descriptions.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 7, 2009
Last Updated on December 8, 2009


Author

allonsy_doctor
allonsy_doctor

In the TARDIS



About
Ello. My name is Olivia, but I am most commonly called Liv. I have changed quite a bit since our last encounter, in which I was obsessed with Heroes and JP. Now I am totally and uncontrollably in l.. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor