All of me.

All of me.

A Poem by Livia

You say hello and instantly i remove my mascara. We talk all night on the phone, deep conversating and laughing.. there goes my eyeliner. The next day a picnic in the park next to a lake forces me to remove my eyeshadow. Later that night a candle light dinner you made yourself allows me to remove my blush. You take me home and walk me to my door, a first kiss and i remove my foundation, showing you... all of me.

© 2011 Livia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is quite a simplistic and powerful piece. It's difficult to toss comparisons into writings and have it make logical sense at times, but I believe you did very well on this. Good job.

Posted 11 Years Ago


awww, really sweet poem, although I agree with jennifer ryan that it kind of doesn't line up with one

Posted 11 Years Ago


I agree the metaphor is sweet although the structure of this doesn't really line up with a poem but over all I think the effort was nicely done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


i wasnt sure where you were going with this, until the metaphor picked up in the middle. very sweet poem :) i like how you played with it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow that was very well written, and sweetly done. It's not all the time I come across a poem like yours, and I must say, it's refreshing. :) Great job, it was a beautiful write :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like what you did with :) very well written.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

i like that , very different than what most people write .

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I love the metaphor with the makeup. It's very... I can't really find the word I'm looking for right now but I'm feeling it :)
Awesome poem

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

hmmmm, very sweet, i like it :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

The true beauty of a girl lies with that of a natural look, make-up is overrated. Your beauty is to behold, slowly giving to show the true you. Good read.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 28, 2011
Last Updated on July 28, 2011

Author

Livia
Livia

Wadsworth, OH



Writing
My love My love

A Poem by Livia



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..