My love

My love

A Poem by Livia

You let me write pages and pages of my thoughts and never judge.. even if my thoughts seem silly and maybe sometimes selfish you never tell me what i cant have or that im not good enough to accompish the most outrageuse dreams. you keep my secrets locked inside you, never to let anyone take a peek, you are my life and altought i might fall in love with someone else i will never leave your side. you are me and what i wish to be, i see my kids telling you there secrets about how much they cant stand me & sometimes how much they are just glad to have me, i know you will take care of them as you do me & even when im old and gray, & married... poetry you will be my one and only.

© 2011 Livia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was a love letter in the form of poetry.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Very sweet but still I have the same issue with the structure. It seems more like an excerpt of a love letter than a poem.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love it. Very interesting piece. I would like to have seen it a little longer but i love it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


your poetry is your diary, your diary is everything that is YOU. perfect write. great job.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 28, 2011
Last Updated on July 28, 2011

Author

Livia
Livia

Wadsworth, OH



Writing
All of me. All of me.

A Poem by Livia



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Dark Secrets Dark Secrets

A Poem by Legacy