Hardest Part!

Hardest Part!

A Poem by Olivia Ashley

We are face to face

Knowing there is no going back

I hand him his jacket he let me borrow on our first date.

He hands me the bracelet i made for him.

I try to hold my tears so it looks like I dont care but I do he was the biggest part of my life and now he is leaving my heart.

This is the hardest thing Ive ever done telling the person I loved goodbye.

I begin crying i couldnt hold it in any longer I knew this was the end of us.

He looks up at me and says This is the hardest thing Ive had to done telling the person I love goodbye but I cant take the fights the arguements and Im sorry Its for the best.

How is it for the best if it hurts both of us I ask.

He looked down and said do you remember when we sat by that tree by the water and you fell asleep in my arms I want to go back to that but we just cant I am truly sorry and I dont want this to end but this will make both of us stronger on the inside.

I look down and cry some more you kiss my forhead and begin to head off.

She knew it's time to move on and forget and thats what she did.

A few years later she is in a church about to get married and he gets the news and said I miss her,

 

© 2010 Olivia Ashley


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like this its really good!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


True love is painful when it ends! Good job!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 6, 2010
Last Updated on November 6, 2010

Author

Olivia Ashley
Olivia Ashley

Bikini Bottom, VA



About
a depressed stoner trying to make it through more..

Writing