Farewell

Farewell

A Chapter by Leo
"

I watched you dream

"

I watched you dream.

You were twisting and turning. I could hear your heart beating loudly resonating with every new feeling, touch, sense you absorb so eagerly now. I could feel your new emotions, the stirring, the unrest. I could feel something else. That something making your heart sing. That something I could not understand then, but you did. Somehow you just did. When I still had my doubts. When I still had my hopes. When you knew already.

I touched your lips sensing the heat of your breath. I gently ran my fingers across your cheek, around your ear, along the line of your neck and bare shoulders. I saw you calming, tension gone enveloped by soothing safety of my presence, your mind stepping deeper into my dream.

Keep it. Let it be my parting gift.


Angels know no anger.

Angels know no love.

Angels just know.

I know not all Fallen are accepted by your new world. I know most fall through the cracks, into the darkness, out of reach, lost forever.

I know you got that hold, were able to catch that breath, taken that leap of faith and stayed because of HIM. Your heart started beating when you learned not just to LIVE, but to LOVE.

They say if you close your eyes and look up you can see your guarding angel. You don't need to look. I will be watching over you. Over both if you.

Farewell!


© 2016 Leo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don't even know what to say about this. It is beautifully written, yet depresses me a little. I could not find any flaws. Thank your for sharing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Leo

8 Years Ago

You've said enough! :)) to stir the real feelings in the reader is probably the best reward for any .. read more
Skai Rain

8 Years Ago

Anytime :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
1 Review
Added on June 16, 2015
Last Updated on March 6, 2016
Tags: fantasy, mystery, heart, love, romance, life, angel, dream


Author

Leo
Leo

San Francisco, CA



About
Welcome to my world! A note of caution. These waters are known for deep philosophical currents and emotional turbulence. Proceed at your own risk. No soul guard on duty. [all pictures are taken by m.. more..

Writing
There and then There and then

A Poem by Leo


Glimpse Glimpse

A Story by Leo