Chapter 2: Becoming One Of Us

Chapter 2: Becoming One Of Us

A Chapter by Talia The Hedgehog

I decided that I wanted to join the group of odd people. They eventually JUST found out that I was immortal. I told them how to trigger my appearance. My new friend, Eyeless Jack, did something that made me a ram demon forever. I was happy that people actually liked my appearance. So, now when I hear music I don't change. Me and Toby were testing it, we listened to Come With Me Now by KONGOS  and I didn't change. I was so happy that I hugged him. I instantly turned red and regretted hugging him. Although, he was cute. Toby was also red. We parted and laughed at each other.  I jumped up and saw myself in the mirror. I had changed from my bride's dress. Toby had loaned me one of his outfits, and i looked cute in it. I was wearing a blue and black jacket that covered my red tank top, jeans ,and a pair of my boots. My horns had blood stained in them from the night I met them. "Hey Talia? What'cha doing?" He asked. "Oh, just looking at my appearance." I smiled. I declined to call Toby by his Creepypasta name, 'Ticci  Toby'. The voices in my head returned. They sang along to Diary Of Jane. I covered my ears and screamed as I fell to the floor. Toby was startled and he shot up and tried to find out what was wrong. Then everything went black.
Toby's POV
I looked at her as I was startled. She looked dead. She couldn't be. I called for BEN. He quickly came in because he knew if I called for help than that meant something went terribly wrong. "DUDE! GIVE HER MOUTH-TO-MOUTH!!" He screamed. "What?" I was confused. "You, know CPR!" He slapped me. I wasn't ready. I didn't want her to die. I gave her mouth to mouth. BEN watched as he took pictures with his phone, but I didn't notice. Talia choked and came back to life. She sat up and wiped her mouth. "What happened?" She held her forehead in her hand. BEN smirked and showed her the pictures. "WHAT?!" She screamed.
Talia's POV
I looked at the pictures. BEN had wrote something on one of the pictures. 'Tali's prince charming' It said. Me and Toby just stared at each other. "YOU WERE SMOOCHING WITH ME?!" I freaked out. "He told me to give you mouth-to-mouth!" He pointed to BEN. I tackled him to the floor. "I owe you." I whispered in his elf ear. He giggled. I let go and the two of us stared at Toby sobbing. "She hates me...She hates me..." He said repeatedly.  


© 2014 Talia The Hedgehog


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

LOVE IT GIVE ME MOREE GURL

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
1 Review
Added on May 4, 2014
Last Updated on May 4, 2014


Author

Talia The Hedgehog
Talia The Hedgehog

United Kingdom



About
My name's Talia and I am a big fan of Ticci Toby, Lost Silver, Manic the Hedgehog, Silver the Hedgehog, Espio, and Shadow. I like a lot of things and if you are reading this, don't look out your windo.. more..

Writing