I may seem ordinary but behind your blind eyes I'm a warrior

I may seem ordinary but behind your blind eyes I'm a warrior

A Story by heart of an angel

Previous Version
This is a previous version of I may seem ordinary but behind your blind eyes I'm a warrior.



What i came to realize today is that I'm like a warrior, everyday is just a new begining a new battle and I'm just trying to make it through the day making it the best so new unforgetable memories may start and never fade.    I had many world wars of my own when growing up, even though I struggled and suffered in pain like a wounded solider, all it did was make me stronger and soon thoses wounds healed even though it left me scars but now I have the power in my hands, NO more taking BS from anyone,NO more hurting,NO more crying,NO MORE!! this is the end of misery it now doesn't excist for it has died.   

 

 Well my point is everyone is a warrior battling their own wars in life and if you struggle and feel as though you want to give up what ever you do, don't serender keep fighting in what you believe is right, don't give up even if the war lasts a couple of days cause I know that when it ends something good might come out of it, like  that feeling you get when you acomplished something or the feeling of knowing you made it through the day and that your soul is still sticking by your side not giving up on you or leaving you just yet.

© 2011 heart of an angel




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ben
Yes many knw that life is like a journey,but now i knw it's a journey with a must win,no surender,no given up. That's what i would live by from now on. Great work

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 16, 2011
Last Updated on September 16, 2011

Author

heart of an angel
heart of an angel

san diego, CA



About
more..

Writing