My bight idea

My bight idea

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

It was 10 - 13-1999 when it all got out of control! I stared working on a new project that might change the world for ever. I was planning on finding a way to make life better all life. But now looking back on it. That was my biggest mistake. I was trying to play god. I was trying to change life make it live long and do a lot more.


Maybe I should start at the beginning. It was the spring of 1984.I just stared going to college at the ripe old age of ten. I was a very smart boy. I studied mutilating genetics and everything I could. I graduated in five years that’s when I started my research if you could call it that. I started out small. I got very far by myself but then I got stuck I could not go any further. I went so far I did not understand it any more. That's is whenough I started to look for help.


© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on August 30, 2016
Last Updated on August 30, 2016


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men