People can be cruel

People can be cruel

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

November 17th I found out that one of the outcasts Told Katie everything. That explains why everyone at school keeps meowing at me calling me Catwoman. they now know all Fantasies and my Fanfic. (Why did i share that with them?) Now I can't even trust my "friends". I am a freak amongst the freaks. Shunned by the group not because of being unwelcome but due to shame and distrust.

 November 27th Well I have a new nickname at school... It's Angelina the freak Queen. Tomorrow is the gym test that is required. (such fun.)

 November 28th Today was horrible. The popular girls held me down and dressed me in an adult cat Halloween costume then taped my mouth shut leaving me in the gym shower area tired with a leash to the wall. I was there for two-hour crying trying to get my hands free. KJ found me... The moment when I saw KJ I started to cry I felt shame and fear Instead of relief. KJ untired me and covered me up holding me as I cried. We did not leave the showers till the last bell rang. KJ walked me home still holding me I did not want to say goodbye but I did not want her to see me like that any longer. she gave me her jacket.


© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

nobody should be treated like this. thank goodness KJ showed you that she really cared. like I do

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Added on June 18, 2017
Last Updated on January 4, 2018
Tags: Teen.bully.sad.hope.love


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men