The raise of nights furry.

The raise of nights furry.

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

He looked at the wounded and said with a steady voice “you missed all the fun, friend.”


The wound man said in a hashed broken unsteady voice” while you were playing I was saving the women and children”


They both laughed.


*A tall figure walked out of the tunnel with staff in hand*


The figure said “hello son of the demon. Thank you greatly for freeing me. Now I shall help you in your search for Kain and his unholy mark.


The wounded man said “you will aid us?”


Us? You have held up our deal lex. You do not need to aid me any further.


The wounded man says “you saved my love and my life it would be a honor to fight beside you,my Lord* he took a knee then everyone around took a knee.


We are far from the city and we must rest for we are moving out before days break. Everyone get ready to sleep.


After the sun went down and all but the  guards were asleep he laided down and closed his eyes. He Began to toss and turn as he had night terrors.


He was running through the forest, being chased by something thing as dogs barked he saw her a strange girl.that he felt like she was familiar somehow. He ran after her he reached her and began to reach for her hand when he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He looked down and there was a blade in his chest as blood dropped from the tip of the blade he watched her get dragged away. He called out her know not truly knowing it. Bella Bella! He screamed and with a jerk he woke. Covered in ice cold sweat. He reached for his armor and saw blood dripping from his fingers. He looked around there was no blood in sight.


The cloaked figure sat in the corner. He said in a soft soothing voice” calm yourself before you reach for the dagger listen.



Without a word he slightly nodded his head.


The cloaked figure said “I have been helping you Soad. You are a very strong person. You could one-day change the tides of the war between the day and the night.


I know your father was a great leader and very merciful. You share that. I am not quite sure were I belong but something is telling me I need to aid you. Till next time.


In a puff of smoke the cloaked figure vanished leaving the dagger from the pit.


He laded down staring at the stars through the holes in his tent. The sky was clear and he felt like it was just the beginning of a storm to come and that he was in the calm.

As the first Rays of sunlight washed over the vast desert the noises of tents being taken down and packing is all you could hear over a long day booming voice.” you know me as your God but few know my name. We are any khon rashu. For far too long have you been depending on the protection of others. Defend yourself because you are your last line of defense and you should be your strongest!” everyone showed signs of acknowledgement then a figure began to clap and the rest followed. The figure then vanished into the now crowd of people.


A voice raise above the crowd “MY Lord! My Lord!

The figure watching from a raised hill waited for the voice met him. It was a young male with a meek frame breathing heavily.


Yes speak.


My Lord the tunnel was sealed and the city is being burned​. The people are worried and are scared. We have nowhere to go.


Do not worry we will find a safe place but don't lose hope.


He looked to the sun and felt the hot winds on his face.


We must move soon. We must reach the temple of the night father. We will be able to be safe there.


But my Lord that temple has been lost to the sands.


I know this but the temple houses many secrets of the old era.


© 2017 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on August 17, 2017
Last Updated on August 17, 2017


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men