Scary

Scary

A Poem by lostsoul

We often pretend that we are not afraid. We are scared of so, so many things and situations so we try to hide it and pretend that we aren't. But no one can pretend forever, we break like glass, we get shuttered in millions of little pieces that can be so hard to pick up and put together again. We die from inside, we try to avoid falling in love again, we avoid seeing people, we avoid facing situations, we avoid going to the doctor cuz we are fed up with bad results, with hospitals, at one point we become scared of living and it is the worst thing that can happen, to give up on everything cuz we are scared. It sounds so stupid and unimportant, but it is not stupid and it is important. It makes you cry and break every day, more and more. Cuz you picture something, you have such a good feeling about it, you start to believe it and it starts to happen, but you remember your past, every time you felt the same, every time you had hope that this is it, you said it to yourself "it's happening, finally, it really is happening"; but then it gets destroyed in a blink of an eye. And you give up, you give up on everything, on love, on your health, on your wellbeing, on your life. You just give up cuz you are done, you are tired and just don't have hope or patience to do it anymore.

© 2018 lostsoul


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on October 18, 2018
Last Updated on October 18, 2018

Author

lostsoul
lostsoul

Koprivnica, Croatia



Writing
True love? True love?

A Story by lostsoul


Dimensions Dimensions

A Story by lostsoul