True love?

True love?

A Story by lostsoul

As she was staring out the window of the moving train, she over heard a group of young people talking in accent her beloved used to talk. The accent still slips from time to time but it's a rarity. Closing her eyes,rather involuntary because she didn't wanna fall asleep, his face surfaced to her eyes. The face of a person she loved more than life itself. Lately she's been thinking a lot about him, replaying all the sweet moments and memories that they shared. She misses him, rather misses the way it was before. When it was all exciting and new. There's still love and excitement around but not quiet the same feel. Maybe it's evolution, the connection that they share is becoming deeper and more rooted. And that is new. Neither of them ever allow themselves or had a relationship like it. More her than him. It's kinda ironic, for as much she pushes other people to love and be with the one they love, she made mistakes out of fear of loving someone and being loved,allowing someone to know her on that deep level, share her self that much. People always walked away and she got tiered from all the heartache and pain. They are not their parents but DNA is DNA,right? They disarmed each other walls and grown as people by doing so but sometimes the voices in her head tell her that's not enough.

© 2021 lostsoul


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on July 12, 2021
Last Updated on July 12, 2021

Author

lostsoul
lostsoul

Koprivnica, Croatia



Writing
Dimensions Dimensions

A Story by lostsoul