one

one

A Story by lou
"

Just some venting that turned into this

"

It’s crazy how the feeling of only having truly loved one person your entire life can drive you mad, terrible how you can be so so so gone by that person to a point where you can never seem to shake them off completely. Everyone else tells you that eventually, it will go away, that you will heal and soon you won’t feel with the same intensity, but why when it’s me and you, the rules don’t seem to apply? 

Because to me no matter how much time passes, I never forget. I remember everything with bright colors and excruciating detail, from the way you looked in the morning with mussed hair and foggy eyes, to how you looked right after we poured our souls to each other in the moon light. I remember the way you used to say my name and how we used to just fit, how we read each other’s minds without even trying, how we couldn’t seem to be apart for long but at the same time never get tired of being together all the time. 

I can’t seem to forget the way you smell or the way you kissed me like nothing and everything all at once, every little thing that I do reminds me of you in some way and it feels like I’m never going to be whole without you again.

© 2017 lou


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on January 28, 2017
Last Updated on January 28, 2017
Tags: love, heartbreak, text

Author

lou
lou

About
A mix of words and confusion more..

Writing
pain pain

A Poem by lou


Storms Storms

A Poem by lou