Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Dreaded Reset

Chapter 5
Broken Trust

¨Guess your a bit slow Kat."a voice said, followed by the sound of a string being stretched back. That voice, i thought, almost sure of who it was before turning to meet their face. it was Kitty, but she was different. the tips of her hair were now red, not their usual cheery pink. ¨Like they say,¨ Kat said pulling her guns out and pointing them at Kitty, ¨The cornered rat will bit the cat.¨ Then, without warning, both girls fired their weapons at each other, causing a huge explosion. bits and pieces of broken glass flew everywhere, threatening all the people inside the Funeral Home. ¨Phil, we gotta get-¨ i started, turning to see only shattered glass and destruction. ¨Phil, we´ve gotta go.¨ Kitty said from the other side of the Home, firing another arrow and running out of the Home, followed by the screech of a truck speeding away. ¨Well, guess we gotta go on a search and rescue now.¨ Kat said, grabbing my wrist and yanking me out. Phil went with Kitty, the one he shouldn´t trust.


© 2017 Dreaded Reset


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Again, Work on sentence structure. I think forming complete and proper sentences should be your absolute priority. Learning Dialogue structure and looking into some plot/character development strategies would be a great idea.

Posted 7 Years Ago


As said before, you do have something going on here, one of my biggest suggestions to expand just a tad bit more, go into more of the emotions the characters are feeling, describe more of the locations. It will help make the story flow and give us a lot more information.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 1, 2017
Last Updated on March 2, 2017


Author

Dreaded Reset
Dreaded Reset

Chicago, IL



About
when people smile, i smile back. when people laugh, i laugh too. when people giggle, i giggle too. but when people cry, i cheer them up. more..

Writing