Like a Virgin

Like a Virgin

A Story by lover of Sirius
"

inspired by Madonna's Like a Virgin

"
Cleo Richards has always thought she was odd. Ever since she was 7 years of age.
One evening she fell asleep and had a dream, and suddenly she was projected into the dream, not her subconscious being there, her mind body and soul sucked into the dream, she experienced the heartbreaks and losses tenfold over the 10 years.

She has never been able to talk about her dreams to anyone, fearing rejection and disownment. 

So 10 years down the line, she is now 17, with a good college degree in modern day physics and mathematics, not to mention wide range of foreign languages, she was tall, over the average height, standing at 5'8, gorgeous figure. The darkest of brown eyes, a caring smile that could light the most darkest of places, her hair shoulder length chestnut brown, wavy but perfect. 

Cleo Richards, the girl all boys want, and all girls want to be.

As Cleo settles down for sleep after an exhausting day, she drifts off to sleep, knowing what was to come, but not ever being able to control what happens.

She wakes up in a familiar place, she stands up and notices what she's wearing, a very short, tight halter-neck black dress, with just a thin buckle clip keeping it together at the cleavage, exposing her flat toned stomach. Her legs were long,tanned and smooth, so the skirt seemed shorter, as it only came to above the middle of her thigh. She was also wearing a pair of 5 inch black stiletto heels.

'Wow, this feels exposing' she thought as she took in the place she was standing in. She realised where she was, a night club that she and her best friend Evie had came to once for Evie's 18th birthday. 

'Soo....' she thinks 'What do I d-' suddenly her train of thought stops with a jolt as her eyes land on someone. 'Luke' she thinks wistfully.

Luke Jackson, Evie's 21 year old brother, the only boy Cleo has ever fancied, and of course she didn't tell her best friend, now that would be weird. Luke, tall, dark and handsome, messy brown hair you just want to run your hands through, striking blue eyes and the most gorgeous smile Cleo has ever seen, he makes her melt when ever she sees him.

He seems to notice her and with a smile he saunters over, confidence in every step that he takes.

Cleo fights desperately not to melt into a puddle of love struck goo. Suddenly he's in front of her. She swallows.

"Cleo, you look ravishingly gorgeous tonight, would you dance with me?" he asks huskily, with a hint of flirtation. Cleo nods speechlessly and lets him lead her to the dance floor, just as her favourite song comes on, Like a Virgin by Madonna. Luke's hands encircle her waist pulling her flush against him, bodies press tightly against each other and Cleo gets lost in the music, as her body makes the moves that she wishes her brain could handle.

I made it through the wilderness

Cleo's hands runs down Luke's chest seductively as her body moves to the words perfectly, sensuously, seductively.

Somehow I made it through
I didn't know how lost I was
Until I found you

Cleo's hands runs back up Luke's chest feeling the contours of the 6 pack and taut pecs, she leans her head right back, her wavy hair spilling from her shoulders, while Luke keeps his hands firmly on her waist marvelling how gorgeous she was.

I was beat incomplete
I'd been had, I was sad and blue
But you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
Shiny and new

She turns her body in his grip, her back now presses close to his chest as her hips sway to the beats, her hands rise to the air, her head swaying in time to her hips, her mind lost in the music

Like a virgin
Touched for the very first time

Luke's hand's travel up her body, exploring the perfectly shaped body as it presses against his, her flat toned stomach, his hands stop just under her breasts, just as she presses herself to his lower parts, his hips shoot forward, wanting more of the glorious friction, he lets out a soft groan, which is lost to the music.

Like a virgin
When your heart beats 
Next to mine

Cleo's hands find Luke's and she holds them over her heart, silent words being spoken between them

Gonna give you all my love, boy
My fear is fading fast
Been saving it all for you
'Cause only love can last

She lets go of his hands and they fall to their previous place, and he lets them travel downwards past her hips to her smooth legs, Cleo sighs to herself wistfully, loving every second of this moment, even if it is a dream, it's real to her.

You're so fine and you're mine
Make me strong, yeah you make me bold
Oh your love thawed out
Yeah, your love thawed out
What was getting cold

She turns in his hold again, chest presses against chest again, closer than she ever thought possible, she stares deep into his eyes, as he stares into hers. Their body's moving in time with music, her hands around his neck whilst his hands rest on her low back, just above her bum, their bodies grind against each other.

Like a virgin (hey)
Touched for the very first time (yeah yeah)
Like a virgin
When your heart beats 
Next to mine

Luke places a kiss over where her heart lies. Cleo smiles, as the kiss moves further upwards, along her collarbone, up her neck, across her jawline, and just as she prepares for the kiss on the lips he pulls away. He watches in horror as pain and rejection appear in her eyes. He takes her hand and shakes his head, gently pulling her through the other grinding bodies. She follows in anticipation


You're so fine and you're mine
I'll be yours 'till the end of time
'Cause you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
I've nothing to hide

He leads her out of the dance floor and over to where the booths stand, a secluded area for privacy, he gently tugs her in and shuts the door after her, sliding the bolt across, they could still hear the music.

Like a virgin , hey 
(you make me feel like a virgin)
Touched for the very first time 
(Ohhh baby)
Like a virgin
When your heart beats 
Next to mine

He stands in front of her and takes her face in his hands, and without waiting for any sign of indication, he presses his lips to hers in a sweet but passionate kiss. Cleo sighs as she returns the kiss.

Like a virgin, ooh, ooh
Like a virgin (yeahh)
Feels so good inside
When you hold me (when you hold me)
When your heart beats (when your heart beats)
When you love me (when you love me baby)

Soon enough her kisses become needy and his become rough, as the kiss deepen, Luke presses her body against the door of the booth, lifting her off the ground, she wraps her slender legs around his waist, giving her the support she needs.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh (yeah)
Ooh, baby
ohh
Like a virgin
His lips part from hers as he kisses across her jawline, down her neck and across her collarbone again, his hands grip the flesh of her bum as he holds her up.

Cleo wakes up breathing fast and heavy, she rubs her face with her hands and looks at her clock, 6:58, two minutes before her alarm was supposed to go off.

Cleo's breathing calms and she runs into her on-suite bathroom to wash her face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once she is ready for college, she grabs her back and runs downstairs, bidding her parents goodbye she walks out of the house and walks over to where Evie is waiting at the top of her drive...with Luke. Evie is talking on her mobile to some boyfriend. Luke smiles at Cleo. 

"I had a dream about you last night" he says casually. The beating of her heart increases dramatically as she tries to keep a steady tone.

"O..oh yeah?" she wonders out loud

"Yeah, we were at this nightclub, and you were wearing the most revealing dress I have ever seen, and god did you look sexy, I asked you to dance, you nodded, and Like a Virgin started playing and you were suddenly grinding yourself against me, not that I minded, and soon enough we were in a booth, and I had you up against the door, your legs were around my waist, and I was kissing down your neck, and then I woke up" he explains.

"I...I..wow" Cleo was speechless, 'he had had the same dream as her!' her mind screams at her.

"And weirdly enough, it felt real, like I was there physically, and I was loving it, Cleo, I like you a lot, and the dream just multiplied it by twentyfold, so I was wondering, do you fancy going to that nightclub with me on Friday?" 

Cleo nodded "I'd love too...and just for the record, I had the exact same dream" she smiles.


'Maybe having this gift wasn't so bad after all', she thought
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIN

© 2010 lover of Sirius


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

ohhh, like a virgin, touched for the very first timeeeeeee
*insert music note*
.. haha, not bad. Keep writing. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


I couldn't get into it sorry. It just seemed like a persons fantasy coming to life, though in a strange way. I figured out was going to happen after the first few lines, but still a nice read

Posted 13 Years Ago


You have one grammar mistake (bodies not 'body's) other than that. A compelling story with a bit of abnormalities to liven it up. A cute read.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

292 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 16, 2010
Last Updated on May 16, 2010

Author

lover of Sirius
lover of Sirius

Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom



About
hiii, my names Fiona i'm 17, Bisexual and from England. I love writing but i have a fear of stepping outside the boundaries of harry potter/ twilight etc. But fortunately for you i have been brain.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by lover of Sirius