Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by lover of Sirius

Summary: When 4 unexpected visitors turn up in Cheadle there is hell to pay. Why are James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin & Lily Evans here, and more how are they here, when the magical world of Harry Potter is just a book. Why are they in Stoke-on-Trent, and when they go back will they want to?

Prologue

Magic is a very weird thing when you think about it, especially if Magic isn't real. Magic, i'm referring to the famous books of J.K Rowling, the Harry Potter series, all fiction, you may be wishing that you was a Witch or Wizard like many Harry Potter fans do, including me, and i'm here sitting in my bedroom with my 3 best friends, Jess Short, Alice Smith & Kirsty Nutt, one sunny weekend in June, a week before we finish school completely. We were talking about what we were going to do when we finish school when a loud 'CRACK' filled the room coming from outside, we all jumped up and ran to window looking for the source of the noise, what we saw changed our lives forever. That was the day James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin & Lily Evans appeared outside my house. 


© 2010 lover of Sirius


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG. Fanfic! I'm posting mine in a bit...

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
1 Review
Added on May 15, 2010
Last Updated on May 15, 2010

Coming Back to Reality


Author

lover of Sirius
lover of Sirius

Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom



About
hiii, my names Fiona i'm 17, Bisexual and from England. I love writing but i have a fear of stepping outside the boundaries of harry potter/ twilight etc. But fortunately for you i have been brain.. more..

Writing