You Can Find Homes For Sale on Our Websites Realty One Group

You Can Find Homes For Sale on Our Websites Realty One Group

A Story by Cheryl Daly
"

If you're looking for the trendiest spot in the Phoenix metro, look no further than Scottsdale.

"

For nearly a decade, Cheryl Daly and the Loving Phoenix Team has worked with countless buyers and sellers. We decided to name our website LovingPhoenix.com, because our team does just that! We love living and working here, and we’ll do everything possible to make sure you love it, too.


If you're looking for the trendiest spot in the Phoenix metro, look no further than Scottsdale. It's one of the biggest cities in Arizona, and it's chock full of cool homes, scenic views, and hot nightlife.


Glendale, AZ Homes for Sale


7162 W Trails Drive, Glendale : Award winning Sierra Verde neighborhood! Walk to excelling Sierra Verde School. 4 bedrooms plus a den, formal great room with beautiful views of the pebbletec pool and large covered patio. Roomy kitchen with beautiful slab granite has an island and breakfast bar plus an eat-in area. Open to spacious family room. So light and bright in this popular Laguna model. Master suite has a spacious walk-in closet, his and hers vanity areas, and a separate shower and corner garden tub. Carpet was just replaced with a nicely upgraded rich brown. Neutral paint throughout.


Realty One Group : Homes For Sale in Gilbert & Glendale



Homes For Sale Sun City West

Looking for a home for sale in Sun City West? We at LovingPhoenix.com take pride in displaying all the currently active Sun City West homes for sale so you don't have to look anywhere else. If you have any questions about any of the homes you see, don't hesitate to contact us. We are experts in all the active-adult communities and are here to help!


Picture

Very nice property located in Sun City West. Golf Course Community. Features include 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, dining room with separate eat in kitchen, large backyard with a pool.

Picture
Stunning golf course and mountain views await you in this north/south facing Encanto model located on the 9th fairway at Corte Bella Country Club.Special features include: tile floors, upgraded kitchen cabinets, large kitchen island, electric cooktop stove (also stubbed for gas), large breakfast nook and breakfast bar, den/office, bay windows in master bedroom, extended garage with built in cabinets, and rear patio facing south with awesome golf course and mountain views!



Realty One Group 

17235 N 75th Ave Suite C-190
Glendale, AZ 85308
Telephone: 623-206-9936


Posted By - Cheryl Daly

© 2014 Cheryl Daly


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmm I forgot writerscafe wasn't just for poetry and books, but also advertisements, I think this is an advertisement... Yeah I'm pretty sure it is lol :) Whats the price does it have a swimming pool hehe :) We South Africans love swing well most of the white people here hehe

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

Cheryl Daly
Cheryl Daly

Glendale, AZ



About
I am a full-time/full-service Realtor and the team leader of the Loving Phoenix Team at Realty One Group in Glendale, AZ. Originally from Michigan, I've been living in Arizona for eleven wonderful yea.. more..

Writing