Estrella Mountain Ranch, Palm Valley & Litchfield Park Homes for Sale

Estrella Mountain Ranch, Palm Valley & Litchfield Park Homes for Sale

A Story by Cheryl Daly
"

The Phoenix real estate market has made some amazing strides since the recession ended, but if you want to take advantage of everything that this housing market has to offer, you need the very best re

"

Estrella Mountain Ranch Homes for Sale

The Phoenix area is home to a number of master-planned communities, but Estrella Mountain Ranch is one of the largest. The very first homes here started popping up in 1989 and they are still building today, so many of the homes for sale here are newer than you'll find in other areas. Alongside Estrella Mountain Ranch homes for sale are amenities and activities that will have everyone smiling! This is a very family-oriented community, so you'll be able to do fun things with the kids -- like swimming, hiking, and watching movies in the park.

14364 S 181st Avenue




This home has a luxurious ''great room'' 3 plus convertible den to 5 bedroom, 3 full baths, plus guest casita/ with full bath and closet,3 car tandem garage ,wonderful features include 10 ft ceilings,gourmet kitchen w/built-in ovens, stainless steel appliances,large center island,built-in kitchen desk, oversized walk-in pantry,and slab granite countertops,entry courtyard and much more, the home is arizona's living at it's finest. This home is truly magical. Come see for yourself.


Palm Valley Homes for Sale


Head about 20 miles west on I-10, and you'll go from downtown Phoenix to Palm Valley -- a master planned community in Goodyear.  The "master planned" part is important, because it means that you'll get an even better experience if you buy a home here! When you think of Southwestern architecture, you probably think of earth tones, plenty of archways, and lots of tile.  Luckily, the homes for sale in Palm Valley feature all of these things -- and more!  No matter which home you choose, you'll get to enjoy a unique Southwestern flavor every time you walk through the door.



16146 W Holly Street




Litchfield Park Homes for Sale


The homes for sale in Litchfield Park have plenty of beautiful views. Click on either box below to see all the currently listed Litchfield Park homes for sale. Like the Wigwam Resort that preceded them, most of the homes for sale in Litchfield Park were built with a distinct Southwestern flavor. And, even though this city has a long history, the homes here aren't old.

12911 W Campbell Avenue




Beautiful home for your family. Enough space to grow into. This beautiful home neighbors a greenbelt with trails to walk your dogs... Very nice community with low hoa... A must see!



Realty One Group
17235 N 75th Ave Suite C-190
Glendale, AZ 85308

Telephone: 623-206-9936

© 2014 Cheryl Daly


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on May 21, 2014
Last Updated on May 21, 2014
Tags: corte bella homes for sale, homes for sale in chandler, verrado homes for sale, phoenix homes for sale

Author

Cheryl Daly
Cheryl Daly

Glendale, AZ



About
I am a full-time/full-service Realtor and the team leader of the Loving Phoenix Team at Realty One Group in Glendale, AZ. Originally from Michigan, I've been living in Arizona for eleven wonderful yea.. more..

Writing