Chandler, AZ Homes for Sale By Realty One Group

Chandler, AZ Homes for Sale By Realty One Group

A Story by Cheryl Daly
"

So, if you're looking for some of the best homes for sale that the lovingPhoenix metro has to offer, follow Lewis and Clark's lead, and go west!

"
There are homes for sale in Chandler in just about every size, shape, and price range you can think of.  If you're a young adult who's just starting out, there are plenty of trendy condos.  Or, if you've got a family, there are plenty of gated neighborhoods that will make you feel safe and secure.  Or, if you're an established professional with a big budget, there are plenty of luxurious homes that have all of the amenities you can imagine. Or, if you want to retire, there are plenty of smaller homes for sale that you can downsize into.

About 20 miles southeast of loving Phoenix, http://www.lovingphoenix.com you'll find Chandler, AZ -- one of the area's most popular suburbs. Several publications have named it one of the "Best Places to Live" in the entire country, and with roughly 240,000 people calling it home, Chandler is bigger than most of the other suburbs around Phoenix.




This home has tons of CHARM. Remodeled Kitchen w/Knotty Wood Cabinetry w/Plate Racks & Hidden Hinges. Stainless Appliances & Granite-like Counters. Gorgeous Shutters. The Clerestory Windows offer plenty of Natural Light. Vaulted Ceilings & Elegant Entry Chandelier. Saltillo Tile Floors in Family Room & Boston Plank Laminate Wood in the Bedrooms. 2 sets of Custom French Doors Flank the Wood Burning Fireplace. Flagstone Patio w/Ramada & Brick Koi Pond. New closet doors in guest room. This unit backs the Greenbelt. Private Front Courtyard. Community Pool & Spa, Mature Landscape. HOA Maintains the Front Yard and Common area & HOA Fees are MUCH Lower then similar townhome communities. Just blocks from Desert Breeze Parks, Intel, Shopping, & Restaurants. Close to Chandler Malls & Freeways




Nothing to do but move in & enjoy! Imagine the convenience of a fully furnished,fully stocked home - perfect for investors or owner occupiers! Located in Historic downtown Chandler close enough to walk to restaurants and shops but in a quiet gated community, this SOHO style floor plan has an office and half bath on the main floor, a full bathroom, bedroom and living area on the second floor and a spacious master suite including a sitting area on the top floor. The en-suite has both a soaker tub, a separate shower, his & hers vanities & huge walk-in closet. Overlooking the pool. Great mountain views. Enjoy both the sunrise and sunsets from your private balcony. Relax at the community pool or hang out with friends at one of the many venues that downtown Chandler has to offer. Welcome Home!

Why are so many people flocking to Chandler?

- Because the culture is never-ending

If you think you have to live in a giant city to get a taste of culture, think again! Chandler is home to everything from the Center for the Arts, to the Railway Museum, to downtown block parties. So, no matter how you like to spend your free time, you'll find stuff that interests you here!

- Because the job opportunities are plentiful

People aren't the only ones moving to Chandler; so are big businesses! This city is home to big hubs for Intel, Bank of America, Verizon, and eBay. So, while you search through the homes for sale in Chandler, take a look at the job listings, too. Chances are there's a perfect opportunity waiting for you!

Realty One Group 17235 N 75th Ave Suite C-190 Glendale, AZ 85308 
Telephone: 623-206-9936

Post By Cheryl Daly

© 2014 Cheryl Daly


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on April 15, 2014
Last Updated on April 15, 2014
Tags: arizona traditions homes for sal, homes for sale in buckeye, homes for sale verrado

Author

Cheryl Daly
Cheryl Daly

Glendale, AZ



About
I am a full-time/full-service Realtor and the team leader of the Loving Phoenix Team at Realty One Group in Glendale, AZ. Originally from Michigan, I've been living in Arizona for eleven wonderful yea.. more..

Writing