Fear

Fear

A Chapter by Tacie

 Each person sitting in the room slowly twisted their heads, turning their focus towards her as she ran to the door, panting with a rush of adrenaline.  She became more aware of her surroundings with each step, but yet focused more and more on the handle of the door placed much too far away.  Finally, it was in her reach and she grabbed the handle with such fury and desperation that it could've snapped right off the door.  She twisted the cold, sinister knob, ready to jump out the door, but then, she heard her name.  Allison.  She struggled to walk through the almost open door, even keep control of her thoughts, her actions, but he was to powerful to overcome.

 

She slowly turned around to face the man forcing her into submission.  His hair, jet black, was gelled into place, making it look greasy, wicked and somehow darker than she thought possible.  His pale complexion stood out brightly against the black of his attire.  His shirt and pants, also a deep black, were tight, and clung to his torso and legs.  His face though, stood out most to the girl.  The sinister grin, threatening to let loose an evil laugh at any moment, mocked her, and everything she had fought for the past, who knows how long.  His eyes were gleaming with the despairing fate of his evil deeds.

 

Allison.  Your work... well I can't deny how proud I was when I found out what you had done for me and my... business.  It has grown quite nicely.  Thank you.

 

She glanced around, looking at the expectant faces of the dominions of the man, waiting to hear voices, see fighting.  They never would.

 

No, she thought, I did nothing!

 

Oh, but you see, how you did.  Suddenly, a shooting pain rushed from the tips of her left hand up to her shoulder, jumping around to each end of her body, feeling like a thousand knives simultaneously piercing her body, causing the fierce pain all over.  She barely even noticed he evil laughing penetrating every defense she had cautiously set up.  She couldn't fight the pain, she couldn't take it.  She fell to the ground panting and screamed before everything went black.



© 2009 Tacie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on March 15, 2009
Last Updated on March 15, 2009


Author

Tacie
Tacie

Writing
Taking Chances Taking Chances

A Book by Tacie


The Accident The Accident

A Chapter by Tacie