Chapter 2: Lunette

Chapter 2: Lunette

A Chapter by Dream

I knew this wasn't a good idea, but seriously? Why have the entire mall blocked off?! When Spirit walked into Burberrys making all the noise in the world, you'd think that we weren't breaking the rules. Of course she paid for it when in mid spin she bumped into someone. 
The boy looked about our age with green eyes that sparkled as he traced her beautiful features. He's too close to her though, we need more cosmetics so she's not covered all the way!
"Why are you here and what happened to your face?" he asked his growl turning to a sincere expression. 
"Nothing." she rushed around stepping back and turning away. 
"What happened?" he growled, "Did our security do that?" he asked angrily. 
"No, no, I-I-I" she stammered. OH COME ON! He would be able to see straight through that! 
"She fell down the stairs. She's the most clumsy person in the world." I sighed, I was proud because I sounded unbelievably believable.

I had always been a great liar. When I was little I took many acting classes until my mother died. Then my dad took me out of them because he thought it was pointless. Sooner than later he became a drunk, he abused me until he died while drunk driving. He ended up killing a nineteen year old and his girlfriend while I was sent to a carehome and now I'm eighteen and working at a downtown cafe' struggling to pay my share of rent with Spirit.

"Oh, okay. Well then why do you have bruises then?" he smirked uncovering my lie. Oh s**t. 
Ummm, "She dragged me down with her, do you know how bad a foot in the face feels?" I laughed stiffly.

He nodded dropping it but still unconvinced. "So, why are you here? Nobody is supposed to be here."

Oh god, Spirit come up with something!!! "Well, wekindasaidwewereemployeessothatwecouldgetcosmeticsandsomemakeup." she said in one breath panting.

The boy chuckled, "Do you know who I am?" he asked. Now that I think of it he does look extremely familiar. Where did I see those curls and green eyes? Oh my god. Realization hit me, apparently it did to Spirit too because her eyes were wide with shock.

"You're Harry Styles, aren't you?" I asked slowly. He flashed a smile at me and he turned back to Spirit.

"Har- who are you?" a boy asked coming from behind Harry.

He had dirty blonde hair that was wavy. It was as bushy as Harry's but was wavy and ruffled, not curled. What effected me even more were his eyes. I'd never liked brown eyes before because they were so boring. Not like I could trash them or anything, my eyes were technically brown. His eyes just drew you in. They were so caring and loving. So, huggable. And his lips so kissable, wait I did not just say that! Teenage hormones, blame it on the hormones Lunette. Blame everything on hormones. my inner voice shouted

Yes, technically. I wear contacts that make my eyes blue so I can read but today I left them out because I don't plan on trying to impress anyone. My glasses were in my purse though just in case. You never know with me. That and I was hoping to somehow to drag Spirit into the book store . . . she hates reading.

"I'm Sp-" but stopped to say Hope. Of course, she hated her full name. I however admired it. It was incredibly fascinating and meaningful.

"Her full name is Spirit Hope." I smirked at her and then remember the boys were there and became shy again, becoming red from embersment.

"My name is Lunette. You can call me Lou, or Loone" I said staring at the floor.

"We're Harry and Liam." Harry said pointing at himself and then to Liam.

"So, how did you girls get in here?" he asked frustratingly.

"I lied that we were employees so that we didn't have to delay our shopping trip. We really need some makeup." Spirit explained begging with her eyes to stay.

Harry was definately falling for her stunt but it was obvious he liked her I mean, duh! Some of us aren't dumb.

"Girls are perfectly fine without makeup." he said harshly.

"You don't understand, come on please!" Spirit begged.

"No",

"Please!",

"Come on Liam, what's the harm?",

"I agree with Harry!",

"Still no.",

"Why not!?"

"N-",

"SHUT UP!" I yelled speaking up.

"We really need makeup because we need to hide our freakin' bruises so they don't show up and hurt us more! SO, SENSE YOU CLEARLY DON'T CARE WE'LL BE GOING! COME ON SPIRIT!" I yelled storming out of the store.

I left alone as Spirit and Harry seemed to be swapping numbers but of course Liam didn't notice because he was too busy storming after me. "Tell me, how did you get those bruises?" Liam asked speeding his pace.

"Tell me." he repeated. We kept the same distance apart as we walked throughout the malls long halls.

"LIAM PAYNE!?" a group shouted making it's way through security. Liam turned to me giving a worried glance and as soon as I knew it we were locked inside of a store. A book store. Well, something will be interesting.
I ran to the romances right away browsing through the section. "Like romances, huh?" his sweet British accent rang through my ears.
"Yeah." I replied shortly picking up a book. 
"Lou, Lou?" Liam asked taking me out of my faze. When I read I sort of travel into the words. I don't hear or process anything that's going on around me. It can be a curse or it can be useful. 
"What?" I asked. 
"Are you okay?" he asked concerned,
"Yeah, I just zone out when I read. Sorry." I apologized grabbing some more books and piling them on the table and began reading. 
"You want those?" Liam asked me,
I laughed shyly, "I'd buy all of these, the entire romance section if I could.". Taking out my glasses I put them on and turned red in embarrassment. 

"You look great with glasses." he smiled. I blushed some more and held my head low digging myself into my book. 
I felt the couch I sat on sink as Liam sat beside me holding Twilight. I laugh and he shrugs at his choice and begins reading. Sooner than later he snakes his arm around me. Looking up from my book I found him already staring at me. "You really are beautiful."

I blushed shyly and and looked at what book was in his lap. How to Kill a Mockingbird, "Why hasn't the bird died yet?" Liam asked following my gaze. I laugh and return to my book his arm still snaked around me.

It's been an hour and I'm still stuck in here. "Liam, when can we get out? Is security coming?" I asked looking up at him.

"Oh, I should probably call security, huh?" he laughed.

"Yeah, that would be nice." I smiled putting down my unfinished book. As much as I'd like to finish it, i'd never have enough money to buy a twenty dollar hard cover book and taking so much money out of our week's allowance we'd summed up Spirit would kill me. We still hadn't even bought cosmetics, yet!

Sighing I place it back on the shelf. "Why are you putting it back? You looked so engrossed in that?" Liam asked coming up from behind me.

"Spirit and I haven't even gotten our makeup yet, if I bought that twenty dollar book she'd kill me!" I exclaimed.

"What five books other than that one would you want?" he asked,

"I'm not sure, ummm . . . Perfect Chemistry . . . Forget You . . . This Lullaby . . . . Clean . . . Perfect . . . and uh, oh! Twilight, I still haven't read that one." I said thoughtfully shaking my head. I watched uncertainly while Liam took all of the eight books off the shelf.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he placed the books down and a one houndred dollar bill on the counter.

"Buying you books." he smiled walking over to me.

"No, no, no, no! I can't do that!" I protested. Liam shook his head,

"Yes, you can and you will. If you haven't noticed I'm a world famous superstar and a few books won't effect my budget." he said smirking. I gave up because I really wanted those books and he smirked.

"Fine." I sighed,

"Liam Payne always wins." he smiled coming closer so that his chest was hitting mine,

"Not true." I smiled loosening up. I couldn't help but feel free with him. Sort of like I have nothing to be embarrased about or afraid of being judged. It was comforting.

"I got you to loosen up to me." Liam smirked,

"Whatever." I sighed defeated. It was true, he had won. Nobody had gained my trust this easily not even Spirit Hope! He grinned at me while I stubbornly frowned. Liam bended closer and closer, about to kiss me.

I wanted so badly to run away, to hide, knowing this was a bad idea. Kyle would find out and I'd have more than a few bruises, way more. Somehow I couldn't. In the back of my mind I desperately wanted to kiss him. He was moving closer and closer . . .

"LIAM! YOU CAN LEAVE NOW!" a security guard yelled from the front entrance. I snapped out of my trance thanked Liam quietly, picked up my books, and ran out of the store my tan TOMS tapping gently and my long brown hair bouncing up and down.








© 2012 Dream


Author's Note

Dream
Property of luv2dream

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I adore Fan fictions and look forward to seeing where this goes... by the way, Spirit Hope has great taste in her clothing style. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

the forever guy line...girls are fine without makeup...psst they dont wear it for us guys!its to impress each other.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dream

11 Years Ago

Updated. ;)
I`m starting to follow the story, this is the follow up chapter about the girl who got beat up by the friend, right ? So as you see, even a stupid oldie like myself can check it, well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Dream

11 Years Ago

Updated. ;)
Ahaha...so you might kill me for my ignorance but I'm going to ask anyway, are Harry Styles and Liam Payne in OneDirection?

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Dream

11 Years Ago

yes, they are. lol. We're doing a fan fiction. It's fine.
Lina Grey

11 Years Ago

ahh ok :)
Dream

11 Years Ago

Updated. ;)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 5 Libraries
Added on September 19, 2012
Last Updated on September 21, 2012


Author

Dream
Dream

About
LoveMyProfile.com more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Dream