CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE

A Chapter by Alyssa Poole

"Shh, you'll wake up your dad." Jackson put a finger to my lips as he laid on top of me in my bed. I shifted myself underneath his body and looked up at him with a sly smile on my face. His hair looked a mess and he was a little sweaty but all in all, he was still ridiculously good looking. "What are you smiling at?" he asked, somewhat out of breath.

"Nothing," I whispered, though a smile remained on my face. "Keep going."

He pushed himself into me and I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer. It was amazing that we actually didn't wake up my dad, especially after all the times I had to sneak Jackson into my room during the night. His body and mine moved together in rhythm and it just felt so good I could barely hold it in anymore. I bit my lip. That seemed to help.

"Maybe we should try this at my place next time? You've never been there and I'm kind of interested in seeing how loud you really get. Besides, your attempt to be quiet is kind of distracting, and amusing, too." Jackson winked, leaning down to plant a kiss on my lips. The mixture between the taste of his lips and the smell of his cologne made my heart beat even more rapidly.

"Oh, ha ha, aren't you just quite the jokester." I said.

He grinned, "I'm not kidding, you're going to wake up your dad one of these days. I don't want him to take out his shotgun and shoot me in the head or anything."

I shot him a look and he laughed, then rolled to my side and put his arm around my waist. "You know you're the only girl I've enjoyed having sex with, right?"

I chuckled. "Oh, sure. I totally believe that."

I felt him squeeze my side. "I'm serious. None of them were as beautiful as you. And I believe you're forgetting the fact that I poured my heart out to you recently." He smiled. It was about to be a romantic moment until he moved himself on top of me and went back to work again. It really did take me a lot of effort to muffle the sound effects, but it made him laugh. That was what mattered. Despite how kinky the situation was turning out to be.

"Oh my!" I groaned, biting my lip harder.

"What?" I heard him say. I imagined his facial expression looked confused, but I wasn't too sure since my eyes were closed.

"Now I remember why you weren't a one night stand." I managed to get out in a full sentence.

I opened my eyes and Jackson put on this fake hurt look. "Oh, that's all I am to you? A good f**k? And all this time I thought you loved me! Oh, I need to cry, this is too upsetting. I never thought casual sex would do this to me." he said. I cracked up. He and I were probably the only people who could have sex and joke around at the same time without it interfering.

He leaned down to kiss me again.

"I love you so much, you know that?" This time he looked serious.

"Yeah, I do, and I love you, too." I told him.

"Are you sure? I mean, I've never felt something like this before. No one else can make my stomach flip and my heart beat as fast as you do. And I've been with others, it's not like you're the first girl to come into my life. But you are the first girl I've fallen in love with. I can't be without you." 

Jackson smiled, and that's when I knew. I knew I couldn't be without him either.


© 2012 Alyssa Poole


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on July 27, 2012
Last Updated on July 27, 2012


Author

Alyssa Poole
Alyssa Poole

Pittsburgh, PA



Writing
CHAPTER ONE CHAPTER ONE

A Chapter by Alyssa Poole


CHAPTER TWO CHAPTER TWO

A Chapter by Alyssa Poole