Telephone

Telephone

A Chapter by Lyssa Harmony
"

Chapter One!

"

"It’s the one, the only, One Direction!" Exclaimed the announcer on the TV as Michelle and I Scream our heads off and jump up and down with excitement.
"Lyssa! Shut up! I am doing homework!" Shouted a very angry sister who is about to blow her top.
"Sorry, Angie," I said sarcastically. She just doesn't understand me. My likes, my hobbies. She especially doesn't understand One Direction. She thinks that they are just some dumb gay guys that got famous just by looks and accents. But they are much more than that. They truly work hard for what they believe in, and they don't stop until they succeed. That is how they got to where they are now!
But their accents do help.
My friend, Michelle, came over for a sleepover. We are watching a One Direction DVD (if you couldn't tell already.) We just talked, gossiped, talked about boys; you know the usual sleepover stuff. We were singing along to a Katy Perry song on the radio when we heard a knock at the door. Michelle, being the mature one of the two of us, answered the door. It revealed a man with a cell phone in one hand and a pair of keys in the other. I could've sworn I've seen him before...
"Hello," the man began, "My bus broke down and my cell phone is dead, may I use your telephone?"
"Sure, here you go!" I said, handing him a phone. But then I heard a growling... Ha ha! It is my stomach! "Hey Michelle, can I have another cookie that you made? Plllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee?"
"Lyssa!" Michelle responded, "You already had five! Don't you like that is enough?" Michelle asked already knowing the answer.
"Michelle! You can never EVER have too many cookies! Pleeeease? Pleasepleasepleasepleaseple-" As I continued my temper tantrum, I heard another knock at the door. I open it to reveal five boys. One with perfectly curled hair. One is wearing suspenders. One is wearing a plaid shirt. One has gorgeous blue eyes. And one with black hair that flipped in the front.
It’s the one.
The only.
One
Direction.
And that is when it all began.



© 2012 Lyssa Harmony


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on October 10, 2012
Last Updated on October 14, 2012
Tags: one direction, fanfiction, fanfic, one direction fan fic, one direction fan fiction


Author

Lyssa Harmony
Lyssa Harmony

Canterlot, NH



About
I love acting, singing, drawing, poetry, basically anything involving the arts. I am a very friendly person, but i hide all of the pain trapped inside my soul. Sometimes I just want to explode, but in.. more..

Writing