Save You Tonight

Save You Tonight

A Chapter by Lyssa Harmony

I just stood there in shock. I didn't do or say anything for a while. What would I say? What would I do? My idols are standing right in front of me! So I just stood there like an idiot, waiting for them to say something. But then the boy with the curly hair spoke in his amazing Cheshire accent. "Hi, uh... Our tour bus broke down and we have no place to go at the moment so, can we stay here for the night? We wont be any trouble, right boys?" He says to the rest of them, aiming mostly at the boy in suspenders.
"We won’t be any trouble." The boys say almost at the same exact time... Except for suspender boy.
"Louis, we won’t be any trouble, right?" Liam, the one is the plaid shirt, said suspiciously.
"Yeh, I won’t be any trouble." Louis sad with a frown on his face. He is the mastermind prankster of the group.
"Hey Lyssa, who is at the door?" Michelle said, coming to the door.
I snapped back into reality and said, "Uh... One Direction is at the door..."
Michelle laughed. "Ha ha! You are really funny! Now who is really at the doo-" Once she reached the door, she saw I was not kidding. "I-it really is... One Direction..." She said, looking very pale. She also looks very light headed. And just like that, she is in Harry's arms, unconscious.
"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! Michelle is known to faint when she is overwhelmed." I said nervously.
"I have that effect on women." Harry responds with a wink. I know he is just joking. He carefully put Michelle on the ground near the front door. This reminds me of a time in the 7th grade when Michelle fainted in science class while watching a movie. The movie showed a bee sting and then before you knew it, she was on the ground...
"So can we stay for the night?" Niall asked. His voice pulled me out of my memory. "Because we will leave bright and early in the morning, we promise."
I think about the question for a little bit. This is every teenage girl's dream, and my parents are gone on a business trip... Why not?
"OK, you guys can stay for the night. Go get your stuff and I will show you where to go, alright?" I said trying to act responsible.
"Alright." Zayn said checking himself out in the window.
They start to head back when Harry looked down at Michelle. "Will she be alright?" He said. He sounder very concerned. One Direction really does care for their fans.
"Yeah, she will be fine when she wakes up." I said crouching down next to her, feeling her forehead. Harry nods and goes to join the rest of the boys.
After they got into the bus, a five-ton weight landed in the pit of my stomach. What the hell did I just do? I just invited five 18-to-21-year-old boys into a house with two 17-year-old girls having a sleepover. My parents would be furious! They would ground me for life, and probably the after-life, too! Calm down Lyssa, calm down. you will think of something.
The sound of Michelle's moaning and groaning awake me from my thoughts. She has regained consciousness by now. "Lyssa, please tell me that was not a dream," Michelle began, "because I have been dreaming about falling into Harry Style's arms."
I smile at her. "Well, if it is a dream, don't wake me up. 'Cause One Direction is sleeping over our house tonight!" I said very excitedly.
Michelle looked really happy, but then she looked very concerned. "Lyssa, are you crazy?! What if you parents found out?! They would be furious! And even if they didn't find out from you, they would surely find out from Angie if she ever found out! You know how much of a tattler she is!" She said not quite yelling because Angie might hear her if she is very loud.
"I know, I know, but I have a plan." I begin being quieter. "We keep them in my room the whole night so we can keep an eye on them. Then we don't let them leave the room unless they need to go to the bathroom or something." As I go on, Michelle is nodding so I know she is listening. "And if we are quiet, Angie won’t come in to check on us because she would assume that we were asleep!" That's a good plan, I thought, good job Lyssa.
Michelle thought for a moment and then she spoke. "But we still have one problem." she began. "Breakfast. We all have to be at breakfast."
A flaw in my plan. She is usually the one who finds them. She is very intelligent after all. Come on Lyssa, think think think! I thought. Aha! "They could leave early, like at 7:00 am. It would give them time to get out and for us to clean up afterward with time to spare!" I said, feeling proud of myself.
Michelle again thought about it. "Yeah, this can work out!" She said looking very happy again. And right after she said that, the boys come out of the bus with their stuff.
"Hey Michelle?" I ask.
"Yes?"
"Don't faint this time."



© 2012 Lyssa Harmony


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on October 14, 2012
Last Updated on October 16, 2012
Tags: one direction, fanfiction, fanfic, one direction fan fic, one direction fan fiction


Author

Lyssa Harmony
Lyssa Harmony

Canterlot, NH



About
I love acting, singing, drawing, poetry, basically anything involving the arts. I am a very friendly person, but i hide all of the pain trapped inside my soul. Sometimes I just want to explode, but in.. more..

Writing
Telephone Telephone

A Chapter by Lyssa Harmony