When was it?

When was it?

A Poem by magicwhisper

His eyes are the windows to his soul,
she look into his deep blue eyes and it hits her.

All the warmth and security and safety. It feels... Damn it feels like home.
They say home is where the heart is so when did her heart belong to him?

Was it when his soul merged with hers? Was it in his warm embrace, his soft touch?
Was it all that and more?
Was it his heart beat which calms her, or was it when her heart and mind melt, when his heart races when he sees her, touches her?
Was it how he understood her without saying a word?
How they are the same personality type?
How they can read each other like a book? How they can be truly themselves around each other so naturally?

Or is it how they both show all there scars with pride, the places where there souls and hearts where broken and bruised and all they want to do is kiss them and and sooth them, trace them learn from them... How they feel each others pain.

But both have there demons, fears, past. Both have scars both have had pain, physical and mental they show the same but in different ways.
Both are scared... What ifs? Why?
Instinct to trust, to love to fall together, it's so natural for the souls to merge to hearts to beat as one but fear is a niggling threat the demons at times cries and fights at the sight of it but neither of them let them win.

For when they meet again they evaporate as Souls merged, hearts pounded, they both say they are lucky to of found each other but it wasn't luck.....
It is destiny It was meant to happen....
Her king, his queen and mamma bears baby bear.

© 2018 magicwhisper


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on January 5, 2018
Last Updated on January 5, 2018
Tags: Love, fate, destiny, scars

Author

magicwhisper
magicwhisper

Shropshire, United Kingdom



About
Quote loving, occasional poetry writer, Harry Potter nerd. more..

Writing
Fire Fire

A Poem by magicwhisper