Chained away

Chained away

A Story by makayla
"

She was just a 'normal' girl. Not everyone loved her. But she didn't have many enemy's. So why would someone do this to her? Is she ever gonna be found? What will happen next?

"
She was just a 'normal' girl. Not everyone loved her. But she didn't have many enemy's. So why would someone do this to her? Who was doing this to her? But more importantly, what were they going to do next?
    It all started around 6:30pm Sofia was walking home for school. She had stayed after for tutoring. As she was walking down the mostly cracked road almost to her house she heard someone driving up. She slowly turned around and a car had pulled over and a man with a black hood coverings his face was getting out. 
"Everything alright" Sofia said in a calm voice. 
"Do you know anything about cars" the man replied in a rough voice. 
"No sir" Sofia said.
 "Well you mind coming here"
"I must go good by sir" Sofia said in a rushed tone and started walking a little faster towards her house. She heard the mans steps coming behind her. She started to run but she tripped.
    That was the last thing she remembers. Till she woke up here...her eyes opened slowly. She felt the cold ground below her. The walls were a bright white. The floor was a checkered tile there was no windows just one metal door. There was one toilet in the corner of the room. Sofia tried to stand up. That's when she noticed the chains around her ankles, that were at least 2 inches thick. 
"HELP ME" Sofia screamed "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP"
Just then there was a noise at the door. It was someone unlocking locks. The door opened and the man with the 'broken down car' was standing there. Sofia was still unable to see his face
"Here's some food" the man says as he slides over a plate of what looks like brown mush.
"WHY AM I HERE? PLEASE LET ME GO"
The man shuts the door. Sofia hears the door locked again. 
"HELP ME PLEASE LET ME OUT"! She screams and she continued to scream till her trout hurt. Then the thoughts started to invade here mind "I'm never gonna get out of here", "no one can hear me", "what will he do to me?" "what if he kills me?","my pore family they will be so worried "
"think positive Sofia, think positive" she says to herself. 
                  Sofia sits on the floor and stairs at the 'food' in fount of her. She picks up the plastic spoon and try to eat it. 'gulp' the first bit went down and her stomach made a strange noise. The brown mush tasted like a combination of cardboard and salt. It was mostly eatable. As Sofia was swallowing the last bit. She heard someone unlocking the locks on the other side of the door again. the door opened slowly
"I see you have finished your food" the man said
"yes" Sofia said in a quiet tone. Her voice still hurts from screaming.
"I'm sorry you are here" the man says. 
"Sir why am I here" Sofia says in a fearful tone.
The mans tone got angry "You should think me for bringing you here away from that horrible world. Here you are safe"
"But sir, if here I am safe why did you chain my feet?"
"I can't have you running away from me" the man said i a creepy tone "I am going to help you... you need help you see. They all need help but you will be the first then you can help someone else and they will help someone else and so on and so on. That's why you are all alone here. No one can hear you screams and no one will see your pain. But you will come out of here stronger-"
"SIR PLEASE LET ME GO" 
"IT'S NOT TIME FOR YOU TO GO YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED HERE I am going to help you. You live in a society so overwhelmed with technology you have lost all since of really face to face communication with the world. I knew you were like that the moment you started walking away from me. So you are here to learn what its like to have no communication at all with the world except for me." Sofia started crying so hard she couldn't breath. "Is there any thing you want before i leave?" 
"Can you please get me a journal?"
The man left and locked the door. The tears started falling like a giant wave. All at once. She cried so hard she couldn't breath. Finally she feel asleep. Everything was okay till she woke up and realized where she was.She was awakened by the locks unlocking again and a composition book being slid in along with a package of pens. she wrote:
Day 2,
I am locked up in a white room. My back hurts like crazy. The food here is horrid. But that's the least of mt problems. This man here is crazy he says he's locking me up to teach me something. I hope my family is looking for me. I'm so scared of what this guy will do to me. HELP ME.
Each day she wrote in her journal and each day she felt more numb. On day six the man came in " Who did you tell?" he asked and he grabbed her arm so hard it left a bruise. "wha-wha-what do you mean" Sofia stuttered for words. "Who did you tell you were gone its all over the news that your missing". The first flash of hope went through Sofia's eyes. "I didn't tell anyone, how could i tell anyone I'm locked in here with out any communication to the outside world". Well then how do they know your missing?". The man paised back and forth for a while before looking at her. "How old are you" he asked. "I-I'm 17" Sofia managed to say. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THERE COMING FOR YOU.... YOUR TO YOUNG". The man hit Sofia 6 times then left the room and locked the door.
Day,7
 My face hurts like crazy but at least i know someones looking for me!
Day,8 
Where are the police? why haven't they found me yet? Losing hope by the day
Day,9-10
I'm loosing track of night and day. 
"can you get this do open" Sofi hears faintly form just outside the door handle jiggles. A bright light is shinned in Sofia''s eyes. "Theres someone in here" a man dressed in black says. He walks over to Sofia. Sofi cringes afraid to get hit again. "I'm not gonna hurt u the man says.. by any chance would your name be Sofia Serene?" Sofia's smile seemed to light up the room .  

© 2011 makayla


Author's Note

makayla
hope you like it... it took me awhile :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is truly the best story I have read in ages, Great job! So much detail was placed into this. You had me from the start of this story, i see why it you awile to write this.
I was completely blown away. However their are some grammer errors. " My " You had " mt... " but other than that . This was AMAZING.


Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a very merciful story--sadly, most girls in that situation would be suffering a much more horrible fate than only being locked up. It was great in its suspense--especially since it was told only from Sophia's point of view (that makes it better, in my opinion). The man dressed in black at the end--is that a cop?

Posted 12 Years Ago


pretty good. i would like to read more. a few spelling errors but those are easily fixable. i really like the story line. you could even make it longer I think.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 17, 2011
Last Updated on November 17, 2011

Author

makayla
makayla

TX



About
LOVE WRITING AND MUSIC AND FRIENDS AND LIFE(SOMETIMES) I'm pretty crazy but I'm proud of it! more..

Writing
love love

A Poem by makayla


choices choices

A Poem by makayla


Gone Gone

A Chapter by makayla