Abundant.........

Abundant.........

A Story by manasi sarangi
"

Its really hard to be abundant in between you known people......

"

                   Today everybody will be happy….. who are feeling depressed for her, only because of her , her parents are not feeling happy…her siblings were feeling offended…her relatives were teaching their children’s to keep away from her..and what was her mistake? That she belongs to a Doctor’s Family.. where before birth only, it is decided that Child will be a doctor , but she was not able to clear the entrance exam..

                              After that everything got changed…Smiling faces become sad face…the environment was like a grave-yard……….Everybody inside the family were started to get irritated with her and outside the family has started ignoring her like a insect in a advanced, developed civilisation ….where a small mistake is also unbearable…Later she asked about her diets, habits and even if friends also, which things are calculated as a good-nature , Now those things are accountable for her failure…This only happens…when you are taking a decision and after that you will be successful then everybody will praise you…But if you will fail you will get tons of advices and criticisms…

                       This dual character of the so-called civilised persons, for which she forced herself to free her from this scientific world…because she was human and  emotional…Then also the guardians of society are so consistent that they have decided that her soul will not get peace anyday…anywhere and anytime….But nobody knows where she is…

                   After 1 year…everybody’s life was normal…except her home…where smile is evaporated from everybody’s lips…

 

 

 

© 2014 manasi sarangi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on February 6, 2014
Last Updated on February 6, 2014

Author

manasi sarangi
manasi sarangi

bangalore, karnataka, India



About
hi, I am so much passionate about writing...because of my personal duties...i was not able to give time to my passion so now i am here..please judge my writing and give me feedback...thanx. more..

Writing