Time-Flowing river

Time-Flowing river

A Story by manasi sarangi
"

Sometimes we think time will make up everything..but it is not...

"

                 I was so happy in my life… Going to Switzerland…enjoying the scenic beauty with husband…that to be after 30 years of marriage, definitely a golden chance for any Indian Lady…but for me another one reason added up because my son was working there…in some watch company…but I had forgotten one thing that when you will feel so happy that time definitely something is coming to you..just you cannot recognise her footsteps…

                           When we reached I and my husband was so excited that we forgot to take our luggage…we are dying to see my son and his fiancée ,for whom we travelled such a long distance…we saw her, she was such a beauty…I was feeling proud on my son. After such half an hour I realized that our luggage was missing…  “I will take it, you take your Dad home.” I told and went to security to check for luggage..that time my legs frozen…whole body was stunned….Mark was in front of me…We both became speechless…I have finished my formalities…Security guard has given my luggage…I was thinking to move.. What happened I moved back,  “How is your wife Mark” I asked…he just smiled… “why! if I will tell no.. are you going to leave your world and stay with me forever, no right, then what is the point of asking…ok u want to know, right…then listen I am not able to get married with anybody.. since I was in Love with somebody and that’s you…”he shouted and believe me that time I was not feeling bad because I deserve that anger. “Don’t worry…Time..” my words remain unfinished.. “What.. Time is flowing river.. it will make up everything… keep your line with you …. I cannot forgive you in this birth at all…Go go back to your husband…whom you love more than me always…” he finished and left…

 

                         I came back to my son’s home…what I can tell anybody…I went back to 25 yrs back..when doctor advised me and my husband to go for an outing so that we can get a baby…and we came to swizerland…but my husband was busy with work like always…we went to butterfly valley, there he got a urgent phone call… so he left… I wanted to stay there for some time… so I stayed “Valley is really beautiful..” one guy told… “I am married” I showed him my wedding ring.. “why are you so concerned that you are married, I just want to be your friend…” Then we became friend….i made him meet my husband..after that when my husband will be busy in some work or something he used to tell me to go with Mark.. Sometimes I used to go to his house also…

 

                   Time passes by…mark was a great artist…I was learning painting from him…he used to stand behind me and teach me painting… many times our body touches…I felt giggling…then I remembered my marriage life…but on one day mark came so close to me that our souls became one…I thought of telling my husband but just waiting for the right opportunity…I wanted to stay back with mark…but one day I got vomiting like hell.. My husband took me to doctor. There like ground slips from my leg…I was pregnant … I was not able to understand what I should tell whom..i knew it was mark’s image only…which was growing within me…On the contrary  my husband was so happy that he called all my family…Mark also came with empty hearted; but I was not able to tell him, baby’s father was he…not my husband…just told him “Time is like flowing river…everything will be fine.” Then I thought may be to get back to india is only the right thing…and mark can also start his new life..” in all these years I thought mark will be happy with his family….

 

                          But today every mirror images broke like anything…We came back..but I can not die in peace….by thinking of mark’s lonliness…Really sometimes time is not a flowing rive…It is like deep ocean…where water is constant…..

 

                     

© 2014 manasi sarangi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on February 19, 2014
Last Updated on February 19, 2014

Author

manasi sarangi
manasi sarangi

bangalore, karnataka, India



About
hi, I am so much passionate about writing...because of my personal duties...i was not able to give time to my passion so now i am here..please judge my writing and give me feedback...thanx. more..

Writing