Food for Thought

Food for Thought

A Story by Mande ThaBoss BabyGauges
"

This isn't really a story, however, I wasn't sure how to classify it otherwise. This is just a random passage from my thought. Feelings that I'm not entirely sure how to process. So here goes..

"
What do you do when your heart has been numb for so long? Do you continue to keep it stone or allow yourself to feel? When he comes along like a warm summer breeze to a frosted flower and you can't help but enjoy the warmth. You open your heart to him and let him in then turn and run. You feel guilt. You feel close to him. You are terrified and happy all in the same breath. You feel like his Juliet and him your Romeo....bound by doom. What happens when you two are your own worst enemies? When he pulls and you push? When you pull and he pushes? You look in the mirror and hate what you see, but he makes you feel worthy, makes you feel beautiful. His intentions are pure. They are noble, but you hate that he can make you feel like that. You don't want to care. You don't want to feel. You can't pull away though. You can't leave him. You've given him a trust, a part of you you've never given before. That sliver of your soul you've always guarded. How do you know what's right? How do do you choose? Follow your heart and break every rule you've made; open yourself up and possibly regret it......follow your head and hurt, possibly have your heart hate you........

© 2013 Mande ThaBoss BabyGauges


Author's Note

Mande ThaBoss BabyGauges
This isn't a story. It's a random writing. Feel free to add your thoughts, suggestions, etc

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

let the heart decide whats best for the future, let it be present for that "romeo" let nature decide...
his intentions come from the heart

Posted 11 Years Ago


OneStrangeVibe

11 Years Ago

trying is all you can do.
thats all he can do
one day it'll all work out, and you two wi.. read more
Mande ThaBoss BabyGauges

11 Years Ago

Very possibly so
OneStrangeVibe

11 Years Ago

:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 12, 2013
Last Updated on April 12, 2013

Author

Mande ThaBoss BabyGauges
Mande ThaBoss BabyGauges

Kansas City , MO



About
I'm Mande :) I don't have anything witty to write here. I cannot say I am different than anyone else because I share a lot in common with a ton of people: I ride a motorcycle, I weld, I absolutely lov.. more..

Writing