Time Traveler: Kronos

Time Traveler: Kronos

A Story by Asiram-Rose
"

Inherit the postion of his father, Kronos goes through differcult obstacles to prove himself worthy of a Time Traveler, But there is one person who will stop at nothing to ruin his reputation.

"


London, 1890’s

“It’s nice here, Kronos” Victoria said with a smile as she was looking at the Big Ben, “having a time-traveler as a brother has its advantages.


The blonde haired boy named Kronos returned her smile, his green eyes brightened at the compliment.

Kronos was wearing a sweater vest with gold buttons and black shorts, black goggles with green shades is placed on his head before he left to 19th century London, He has blonde whitish hair with dark green eyes his sister Victoria Has the same hair and eyes, her hair is longer reaching down to the back, she is wearing a black cotton dress with the same gold buttons as her brother, her dress was up to her knees and she carried a black and purple parasol that was secretly a weapon. If they were going to time-travel they had to fit in, so no one would be suspicious of them.

“We could have lived in the Big Ben, You know?” Victoria said, “It’s so beautiful, I wonder why our ancestors decided not to live in it”.

Kronos shrugged, “I think they would know if a bunch of people were living in the Big Ben.”

Victoria and Kronos started to walk away from the Big Ben, it was nighttime and the people of London were just about to head for bed, The Siblings have been everywhere in London, they saw a couple of children playing hopscotch earlier that morning and some kids were even playing Rounders or Feeders They asked Kronos and Victoria if they wanted to play, but the both of them refused.

“Well, Kronos. Are you coming? We spend enough time here. Shall we go home?” The Council might find out we left the clock tower.”

The Council. Oh god if they find out he went into the past they will surely scold him, there the ones who make sure Kronos has proper training, how they make sure he doesn’t mess up the timeline, they always pester him on what he should or should not do. Kronos hated to be told what to do, But the council has his best interest in heart and they do whatever they can to protect him. Except for one person, this one particular person who hates his guts, how he would berate him all the time--

“Kronos!” Victoria shouted bringing Kronos back into the real world.

“Oh yes! let’s get out of here.”

Kronos looked around to see if people were around; he sighed in relief when he didn’t see anybody around, He led his baby sister into an alley and opened a portal.

“Get in.”



Present day, 2060

Victoria immediately went into the portal and dragged her brother along and they are transported back into the clock tower. where they live, the inside of their house was ticking, the home is furnished with a black leather couch and a coffee table, there is a wide screened television in front of the couch, The walls are painted in dark blue and black. A few family photos here and there the kitchen was huge, but Kronos never bothered to go in there, the children’s rooms were upstairs. A couple of maids appeared to tend to their children needs, they took off the children’s jackets and looked curiously at them, they never seen this type of fashion before.

Kronos sits in his chair exhausted from the trip; Time-Travel always exhausted him.

The next morning Kronos sleeps in but is woken up to a constant knocking at his door, Kronos grumbled throwing his blanket to the side; he put his hand on a pad next to the door which automatically opens the door.

“Yes?” Kronos asked half asleep.

A young man about Kronos age appears in front of him, he has dark black hair that is tied in a velvet ribbon, his icy blue eyes staring at Kronos He is dressed in a guard's uniform that consists of a dark blue shirt and blue pants, the collar of his shirt sparkled in gold. He has two silver guns in a black belt at the side of his hips. He is one of the guards who guard the clock tower and Kronos’s personal bodyguard and friend.

“Master Kronos, The council would like to see you.”

Kronos blinked, “Under what grounds?”

The man shrugged, “They didn’t say...”

“Thank you James.”

© 2012 Asiram-Rose


Author's Note

Asiram-Rose
Well, This is my first story. This is only the prolouge so it will get more interesting as it goes on. Critics are welcome, Ideas are welcome. I Always like hearing suggestions. like I said This is my first story, some parts may have grammatical errors. Chapter is coming up soon.

Rounders or Feeders


In the west of England this is one of the most favorite sports with the bat and ball. In the metropolis, boys play a dame very similar to it, called Feeder. In rounders, the players divide into two equal parties, and chance decides who shall have first innings. Four stones or posts are placed from twelve to twenty yards asunder, as a, b, c, d, in the margin; another is put at e; one of the party which is out, who is called the pecker or feeder, places himself at e. He tosses the ball gently toward a, on the right of which one of the in-party places himself, and strikes the ball, if possible, with his bat. If he miss three times, or if the ball, when struck, fall behind a, or be caught by any of the players, who are all scattered about the field except one who stands behind a, he is out, and another takes his place. If none of these events take place, on striking the ball he drops the bat, and runs toward b, or, if he can, to c, d, or even to a again. If, however, the feeder, or any of the out-players who happen to have the ball, strike him with it in his progress from a to b, b to c, c to d, d to a, he is out. Supposing he can only get to b, one of his partners takes the bat, and strikes at the ball in turn; while the ball is passing from the feeder to a, if it be missed, or after it is struck, the first player gets to the next or a further goal, if possible, without being struck. If he can only get to c, or d, the second runs to b, only, or c, as the case may be, and a third player begins; as they get home, that is, to a, they play at the ball in rotation, until all get out; then, of course, the out-players take their places. People in the field do not have definite positions.
The batter runs around the bases in the opposite direction.
The in-party continues to bat until everyone on the side is out.
If a ball is caught when hit, those on base do not have to go back to the base they were on. They may try to go to the next base.
A player is not out if his opponent touches the base and his holding the ball. He must either catch the ball before it touches the ground or touch the runner with the ball.
There are no gloves, uniforms, or store bought bats.
There are no foul balls.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very interesting. It has a "different" sort of feel to it. Different in a good sort of way. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


I enjoyed the read, particularly the almost nostalgic description of Kronos. Well balanced story, and I would love to see it go far.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Asiram-Rose

11 Years Ago

Oh thank you so much!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 24, 2012
Last Updated on September 5, 2012
Tags: Time Traveler

Author

Asiram-Rose
Asiram-Rose

About
I'm Marisa, and I am trying to strengthen my skills in writing. I'm 19 and I live in the USA. Critics are welcome to critic my stories. more..

Writing