Time Traveler: Kronos Chapter 2

Time Traveler: Kronos Chapter 2

A Story by Asiram-Rose
"

Inherit the postion of his father, Kronos goes through differcult obstacles to prove himself worthy of a Time Traveler, But there is one person who will stop at nothing to ruin his reputation

"

Kronos got dressed in his uniform, it was blue and gold with the time-traveler symbol on it, and the symbol has a big clock with two golden gears at the side of the clock. He put on his black boots and headed out.

“Alright let’s go.”

Kronos headed out of his house with James following him, they got into a black hover car and the car flies off to their destination.

An hour later, they arrived at their destination. James got out of the car and opens the door for Kronos, He steps out of the car and looks up at a tall building where the council holds their meetings, and the building was twenty stories up. James took Kronos into a glass elevator that took them up twenty floors.

The elevator door opened to a bright room, a round thrown table is placed in the middle of the room, they are six matching brown chairs lined up at each corner of the table The whole floor was clockwork; if you listen closely you can actually hear the floor ticking, though if you stay there long enough the ticking will drive you crazy. He just hopes he gets out of there and quick. Just then five people entered the room they were wearing the same uniform as Kronos but with medals at one side of their clothing. The council consisted of five members, there were all men in their late forties to fifty years old. All vowed to protect Kronos in his time of need.


“Kronos.” One of the council members began, he had brown hair and blue eyes he has small rimmed glasses. “You’ve broken one of our rules, a very important one.”


Kronos sighs a bit, “Yes I know Master Alistair”

Alistair looked at Kronos sternly, “You KNOW that you’re not allowed to travel back in time without our consent, why do you do it?

Alistair has always been a father to Kronos ever since he took the position and became a time-traveler, he taught him lessons on how to open portals, how to re-write time when it was necessary.He was once a Time-Traveler like Kronos, but has since retired and gave the position to Kronos’s father though Kronos’s father also retired.

“What’s the point on being a time-traveler If I can’t time-travel?”

Another man spoke up, he had red hair and green eyes, his hair tied back, and he looks at Kronos with annoyance.

“You’re not allowed to time-travel back into the past without our permission, which you
have disobeyed so many times...”

“I was taking precaution Master Aiden.”

Aiden was more serious than the five , Kronos was often scolded by him the most over the littlest mistakes he made, Aiden is there to make sure Kronos lessons is offered to him and to make sure he is in check. Kronos’s behavior half of the time is outrageous, but sadly that is expected from a boy his age.

Aiden took this into consideration and nodded, “That may be so, but were sick and tired of seeing you mess up. Remember when you lead a T-Rex into the future? We had to clean up after your mess!”

The three other council members nodded in approval on what Aiden had to say, one of them had a deep smirk on his face.

“Why do we bother training this incompetent fool?”

“Kane...” Alistair warned.

Kane was a cruel but yet powerful man, some of the council men believe that Kane was showing tough love to Kronos, but far from it. Kane had silver hair with dark blue eyes, he was known as a gentlemen to almost everybody, but he had a grudge against Kronos, always has. But Kronos never figured what he did wrong.

“You don’t have to baby Kronos forever, he is 18 now. He is just like his father! Always messing up!”

“You take that back!” Kronos shouted on the top of his lungs.

Kronos hated it when he is compared to his father, he can do so much better than he can. Kronos’s father left after he gave his son the position, never to be heard from again. Kronos’s father always messed up, that part is true but always proved himself again no matter how bad the situation is, He always fixed up the situation he created. But Kronos didn’t care. Nobody speaks about his dad that way.

“Why should I?” Kane folded his hands. “You know it’s the truth.”

“Why don’t you say it to my face?”

Kane gave him a cold-hearted expression, “is that a challenge?”

“You’re damn right it is” Kronos got up.

“Enough!” Alistair said, “James would you escort Kronos out of the building please?”

James nodded and took Kronos’s arm, “let’s go buddy.”

Kronos reluctantly followed his friend James out the building, he was glad that his meeting actually more scolding with the council was over and he can return home with his sister..

© 2012 Asiram-Rose


Author's Note

Asiram-Rose
So How do you add chapters? or Do I do it like this? I dont want to spam the archive ^^; anways, It may seem boring now but it gets better later..

Also I'm On DA, It's Omgitssai and my tumblr its Marisabella1

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 25, 2012
Last Updated on September 5, 2012
Tags: Time traveler

Author

Asiram-Rose
Asiram-Rose

About
I'm Marisa, and I am trying to strengthen my skills in writing. I'm 19 and I live in the USA. Critics are welcome to critic my stories. more..

Writing