the ppl who've touched ur skin

the ppl who've touched ur skin

A Poem by Goo
"

bad

"
It's scary to think about everyone who's touched you before, physically I mean. Your first memories of touch coming from the exchange of high-fives after soccer games in second grade; "good game, good game, good game..." You'd say until it turned to mumbles. You dreamt of being a soccer player. But things change and people grow. Fresher memories aren't as colorless or careful. In sixth grade a boy named Max gave you a black eye, purposefully. He had a short temper and deep set bloodshot green eyes. Just a kid and already there was nothing left of him, really that's it. You're no longer angry, things change and people grow. Fast forward a year and theres arms around you behind a tree by the school. His name started with an A. It was Alex, Andrew or Aidan, you're unsure. He had green rubber bands around his braces and you said you loved him. But, people grow and things change. Just a thought. Anyway, his skin brushed yours when he handed you the pills and you took a few and dreamt up a text message conversation and drank three cans of coca-cola. More skin three months later when you punched your boyfriend. Max's revenge deluded in a sudden burst of violence. You guess you just loved him so much it turned to hate. And he spit as he shouted back "You're f*****g crazy! I'm your lover, your friend! I'm good to you! I am purity, hit me again!" Two years later and he hadn't crossed your mind. But things change and people grow, two weeks ago I heard he's microscopic. Thinking about it all made you feel unclean, you just wanted to go to sleep and never let anyone near you again. 

© 2015 Goo


Author's Note

Goo
terrible ik

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on March 4, 2015
Last Updated on March 4, 2015
Tags: terrible

Author

Goo
Goo

Chicago, IL



About
I'm Marley and I write sometimes but not very often and not very well more..

Writing
happiness happiness

A Screenplay by Goo


WITCHER'S PLACE WITCHER'S PLACE

A Screenplay by Goo