Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Matilda Tyler

         Oh.My.Gods. Tyler  was actually real! I couldn't help being excited. After all he was the guy of my dreams;literally. "You were dreaming of him again. Weren't you?" Selena asked with her best interagation face, and I realized that I probably had guilt written all over mine.

 

       "Ugh...Yes! I just can't help it. He's so, so I don't know...special." I said about the explode from my emotions. "Well you know what this means now. Don't you?" Maddie said. "Actually it means two things; not one." Jenn corrected. Which did not help my situation at all. "Two?" I asked, "What's that supposed to mean?"

 

         Obviously Jenn, Maddie, and Selena could see something I couldn't. "Well for starters it defenitly confirms that Tyler's real." Maddie said giving the better side of reality. "Which brings us to number two." Selena said. "We have to find him." I was shocked. "Wait, hold on. Let me get this straight. You want to find him?" "Yeah. Don't tell me you don't want to find him because I know you do." Maddie said and she was right too.

 

*

           It was a gift she had gotten from her mother. Even though it wasn't really considered a gift to her; all children of  Aphrodite had it. Being able to tell lies from truth was their 'gift'. Like how all children of Posiedon are natural born swimmers, but only some of us have the gift to breathe underwater(like me). Not to mention I'm basically a pro-surfer, but I'm not allowed to compete due to this rule; All demigods are forbidden from using their special gifts in order to win money, contest, bets, etc. I really hate that rule.

 

*

          "Of course I want to see him and meet him, but what do we do after we find him?" I asked wondering what it would be. Spies always have an effective, well thought out plan; or so I thought. "Actually we were planning on making it up as we go along." Selena said, and now you see where I was wrong.

 

           "Make it up as we go along? Jenn you have to see something wrong with that." "No. That's something else your wrong about. Sure the demigod in me wants to create a plan, but the spy in me agrees with Selena and Maddie." Jenn said,and turns out I was wrong twice. I'm usually never wrong. "Me too." Maddie said and they had just out voted me.

 

           "Fine, I'm in. When are we going to leave?" I said. Now I knew I couldn't back out. So I might as well be happy. Or at least act happy. "Yeah we may not have a plan, but we still have ideas."  Maddie said and a smile came across her face. "What kind of ideas are we talking about?" I asked since even though we're special we still have to follow the law (most laws anyways). 

 

           "Well Plan B is going to be we find him, and make him tell us everything he knows. Force might be used, so don't get attached to him by falling in love." Selena said, and as insulting as it was all I could think about was Plan A. "Oh thanks, not insulting at all. Also Plan A would be what?" I asked. "We let him find us." Maddie answered.

 

            Confusion swept over me. "Let him find us? How?" I needed answers, and all my friends seemed to be able to do was smile. It wasn't a friendly smile, not even a weak grim smile. It was the smile of a spy. "Call him." Maddie said.

 



© 2011 Matilda Tyler


Author's Note

Matilda Tyler
It's a lot shorter than the first two chapters, but only because I typed it from my phone. I hope you enjoy it just as much. Please review and let me know if you liked it, and if you didn't let me know why.

--M

COMING SOON: Chapter Four

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on April 21, 2011
Last Updated on August 14, 2011


Author

Matilda Tyler
Matilda Tyler

Eastern United States



About
ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD No New Announcements more..

Writing
Summary Summary

A Chapter by Matilda Tyler