Same pain

Same pain

A Poem by Maximillion

I wake to start a new day, but same place, same person, and same pain. I wish it all go away, but it wont, no matter how much I try it never leaves. This pain is a burden. This is not a life for anyone. My heart can't take anymore. All this is is another crack in my heart. People try and try to help, but what they dont know is I just want to be left alone. I dont know what else to do.

© 2012 Maximillion


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You would be surprised at how much a heart can bare. No one wants another to see them in pain, it is normal to want to be left alone. But it is always good to have someone to help with the burden. Going through life alone isolates you from all the good things in life. And even then it is a risk, but you can get so much from it. There is a reason there is more than just one of every kind, we should embrace each other as family. Sorry if im not making much sense, but I hope you understand what I am saying. You must always remember, tomorrow is a new day and you never know what may be waiting for you... It may be for the better to stick around to find out :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


If you'd thought it through and read your own writing even once you'd notice that you'd made 2 spelling errors in such a short passage. You also miss a lot of capitals and punctuation. Also missed a word "be" somewhere in there.

I understand the feelings in this poem, and sometimes pretending works. It really does.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 9, 2012
Last Updated on April 9, 2012

Author

Maximillion
Maximillion

summersville, AL



About
My name is Justin Grant and I like writing poems. Im 15 and Ive been writing sence I was 12. Im an open book ill tell you anything you want to know about me. more..

Writing