i love her

i love her

A Poem by Maximillion

 I love Courtney Shay Mason forever and always for as long as I live.


She is the reason I wake up to everyday.

I love her smile.

She is amazing loving and caring.

 

© 2012 Maximillion


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A wonderfully beautiful and naive piece. Forgive my dissent from other reviewers but I cannot help it I assure you, I feel I must add my own thoughts. Remember that all things fade, all things pass into nothingness, and that you should never seek happiness outside yourself. You must find within an invincible summer which no winter of despair can vanquish. This does not mean turn away from life and love, for man is an idea and a worthless one when he turns his back on love, but do not delude yourself. Acknowledge the reality of the world, acknowledge that everything will be lost and forgotten in the end - it is our fate.

Posted 11 Years Ago


A beautiful poem of love. When we have love with us. We want the world to know we are content. Thank you for the excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


Love and be loved my friend.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nice work :) this is cute. It's good to profess your love. Makes your loved one feel more and more loved.

Posted 11 Years Ago


awww baby i love yu too so much


Posted 11 Years Ago


nicely done.. a statement of love..

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 2, 2012
Last Updated on May 2, 2012

Author

Maximillion
Maximillion

summersville, AL



About
My name is Justin Grant and I like writing poems. Im 15 and Ive been writing sence I was 12. Im an open book ill tell you anything you want to know about me. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Leaving Home Leaving Home

A Poem by