Page One

Page One

A Chapter by The Scholar
"

Again, my "book" is more of a short backstory, and so each "chapter" is technically a page.

"



© 2011 The Scholar


Author's Note

The Scholar
My apologies for the small font.
I had the story all printed out, but I could not find it on the computer so I just scanned every page. :( My bad.
Hope you still enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I just dragged the image off and onto my desktop. Zoomed in and started reading. Well-wroth the hassle (if you'd like to call it that). The text was blurry but I could make out most of it. You really are a talented writer. This was well-worth the read. This had that fairy-tale feeling to it. Wonderful imagery! Nicely done love.



Posted 12 Years Ago


Wonderful way to start off the whole entire story. The small font was a little difficult to read, but I managed to zoom in enough to be able to read it. The words were a little bit of a blur though, but that's no problem, they were fathomable, and that was all that matters.
I loved the images it painted into my mind, they were just plain beautiful. Great job, keep up the great work!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 22, 2011
Last Updated on November 22, 2011


Author

The Scholar
The Scholar

Esco., CA



About
“We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are MEMBERS OF THE HUMAN RACE. And the human race is filled with PASSION. And medicine, law, business, engi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


What If? What If?

A Chapter by A. L. Allen





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114