Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by PandaPerson

 

Droplets of rain from the pitch black clouds poured out
I couldn’t move as I stared blankly at the blood pool thinking "I’m next?"

Was I really to blame, was my gem gone forever, I felt unprotected.
It was a horrible feeling but I knew it was going to end soon; too soon, I winced at the thought.
All of it was going to end forever, without a trace...I was going to end. I couldn’t help feeling defeated.
As I saw him, I couldn’t stop thinking, was it my fault this all happened? I could’ve just threw the gem out of my life, nothing like this Would’ve happened.... But I knew I couldn’t, I knew this would’ve happened anyway. I fell to the floor, feeling as useless as any other person.
Was I going to see he die in front of my eyes.., I knew I wouldn’t be able to live with the guilt. But i knew I couldn’t help a thing, even if I had the gem, I just couldn’t risk the world to end...., as i went to my knees, I put my face in my hands.
Suddenly a black figure enclosed the whole area. I was trapped.

"This is the end of everything I knew?"

2 things happened at once I was flung up to the pitch black barrier and he smirked.



© 2009 PandaPerson


Author's Note

PandaPerson
Yea um first time writing anything o.o

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on July 5, 2009


Author

PandaPerson
PandaPerson

About
Um i just strted writing yea... more..

Writing