Chapter 1- Jenna

Chapter 1- Jenna

A Chapter by Mellie

Chapter 1- Jenna

            “Jenna! Hurry up! We are going to be late!”

            “I’m coming mom! Just wait!”

            I had just gotten out of the shower and I still had to dry my hair. Today is the day. It’s my fourteenth birthday, but before I could do anything, I had to go to my soccer game, then home to take another shower, then to my beach volleyball game, then to my softball game, and finally home again.

My hair takes about 20 minutes to dry. It’s really thick and long, and is a very blonde color. My uniform is in my walk-in closet hanging up. All of my uniforms are. My soccer uniform is a bright blue, like aqua. They go perfect with my eyes, only because they are the exact same color. Once I have my uniform on, I pull my hair back into a long pony tail. I know it’s a soccer game, but I have to have makeup. Just a little mascara and blue shadow to go with the uniform and eyes. My shoes are a bright yellow, my favorite color. My ball is a bright green color. As you can tell, I love bright colors. I run downstairs and find my brother and my mom sitting in her car, waiting on me. I run over to her car, and find my brother sitting in the front. Great, meaning I have to sit in the back.

“Jenna what took you so long?” my annoying brother asked. He is 15. 18 months older than me.

“Shut up Tyler!”

We get to my soccer game in 2 minutes to spare. I run to the field and practice for the time that I have. I have one of the first people on the field, along with Erin, Jessica, Lauren, and my best friend Mylee. No surprise that Lilly ends up being goal keeper. She is amazing at it and has always been a natural. Our team is the Blue Jays and we are going against the Red Robins. It is our fifth game of the season, and so far, we are undefeated, but so are our opponents. It’s going to be a pretty interesting game.

“Let’s go Jenna! Pass the ball to Erin! C’mon Erin get open! Go after the ball girls! Nice job Mylee!”

I swear, our coach has a major crush on Mylee. I mean, who wouldn’t? She’s gorgeous! She’s tall, about 5 foot 9, strawberry blonde hair and it’s as thick and long as mine, bright green eyes, and perfectly straight teeth. We both had braces, but she got hers off a couple months ago. I still have mine. All the guys always go for Mylee. Me? Nope. I’m fine with that, only because I am so busy. I play just about every sport. So does Mylee. We have been playing sports together every since we were 6. We met in soccer. When we met, it was just meant to be. Our friendship has been so strong, and no fights have ever occurred with us.

We ended up winning the soccer game by like three points. The other team is really good and it was truly a challenge. I am glad to be back in the car with my brother, my mom, and Mylee. Mylee is on my team in beach volleyball. Beach volleyball is one of the only sports were you can play it in your bikini.

When we get home, I take a shower first, and when I’m done, Mylee hops in. I get ready in my room and she gets ready in the bathroom. Our bikinis are mix match. She has the bottoms of my bikini and I have the bottom of hers. She has a green top with blue bottoms and I have a blue top with green bottoms. My mom would drop dead if we left with just bikinis on, so Mylee and I have on a tight blue and green tye-dye shirt with tight gray shorts.

It takes about a half hour to get to our game. We are both in the back seat of my mom’s red Ford Explorer and listening to our favorite radio station 97.9 WNCI. My brother gets annoyed as Mylee and I are singing to I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift. He doesn’t show that he is annoyed though because he likes Mylee. He likes her more than anybody. She wants to go out with him but she thinks I am going to be upset about it, so she doesn’t. I really wouldn’t care if they ever go out because they honestly would be really cute together. He is sitting in the front again and they are texting I can tell because every text he gets, he smiles and it’s the same thing with her. If someone ever asked me to describe Tyler to them, they would probably expect me to say something like ‘Oh him! GROSS! I can’t stand him! He is annoying and disgusting!’, but I would never say that about my brother! To be honest, Tyler is really sweet. He can make any girl happy with just a smile. He has a really amazing smile. He is a tall, 6 foot 2. Our family is pretty tall. Well, he has dark brown hair, unlike mine, and he has blue eyes like me. He is pretty skinny, and is mostly made of muscle. Although, I don’t even think that any part of his body is made of fat. His main sport is football, but he also does soccer, basketball, baseball, hockey, and lacrosse.

It’s Mylee and I against Tristan and James. Normally we aren’t supposed to play against guys, but we talked to the people that run this sport and they said that it was okay. In our entire time playing this sport, we have only lost one game, and that was only because the people that we played against cheated, like hard core. We play the game the best we can, and thankfully we end up winning, it was only by one point though. We were so close to winning. Halfway through the game, we had zero points and the guys had thirteen points. We came back and scored a total of twenty-three points and the guys had twenty-two.

My softball game got cancelled, so Mylee and I can just go straight home! Thank god!

“So where are we going?”

“Well, I had planned that we would go to the YMCA to work out first, and then we would go to Scene 75. Is that okay>

“Oh my gosh! That is perfect!”

I get a text about 2 minutes later from Mylee saying:

Can Tyler come with us to the YMCA and Scene 75?

I was so surprised to get this text, but I quickly reply back to her saying:

Jenna- Ya, you can go ahead and ask him if he wants to go. Why don’t you just go out with him already? I promise I won’t be mad about it! J

Mylee- Because you will end up getting sick of us dating and our friendship will be ruined. I will go out with him once he makes the first move. Do you really think he likes me?

Jenna- Of course I do! You guys would be so cute together though! And that’s coming from his sister Myles! Just tell me when you guys finally start to go out with each other!

Mylee- Okay, I promise! You’re such an amazing friend Jenners! J

We get to my house and we run up to my room.

“So what were you and Tyler texting about?

Mylee hands me her phone and lets me read the messages.

Tyler- Hey beautiful! ;)

Mylee- Haha hey! :D

Tyler- You seem so lonely sitting back there with Jenna. Should I come back there?

Mylee- Lol! No, you can stay up there. I love seeing you smile when you read my text. J

Tyler- I don’t smile when I read your texts, I smile when I see your name come up on my phone.

Mylee- Awe! You’re so sweet!

Tyler- I know, it’s only because I love you.

Mylee- I love you too Tyler.

Tyler- Tell me again why you won’t go out with me.

Mylee- Because your sister is my best friend and I just think that she would be mad if I dated you.

Tyler- I promise you, she won’t be mad! I have liked you for a while Mylee!

Mylee- I know! You’re perfect Tyler, and I am practically in love with you!

Tyler- I know for sure that I AM in love with you! All I want is you, that’s it.

Mylee- God! You’re amazing! I don’t know if you notice but I can’t stop smiling! Jenna is probably getting annoyed, so I will text you after the game and definitely later tonight! I will stay up all night just to talk to you!

Tyler- Okay Mylee. I love you babe.

Mylee- I love you too Tyler! <3

Tyler- <3 :*

Well, that is not at all what I expected it to be! But it was still really cute!

“Oh my god! That is so adorable! Okay, marry him now! Please!”

“Haha! So you’re not mad?”

“No? Why would I be mad? You’re happy, so I’m happy!”

“Okay good! We should really be getting ready to go to the

“Okay good! We should really be getting ready to go to the YMCA.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Two hours sound good?”

“Perfect!”



© 2013 Mellie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on February 25, 2013
Last Updated on February 25, 2013


Author

Mellie
Mellie

Hilliard, OH



Writing
Chapter 2-Mylee Chapter 2-Mylee

A Chapter by Mellie


Chapter 3- Tyler Chapter 3- Tyler

A Chapter by Mellie