Chapter 5- Tyler

Chapter 5- Tyler

A Chapter by Mellie

Chapter 5- Tyler

Annie- Tyler. It’s Annie. Something happened to your father. Call me immediately when you can!

Tyler- What happened?

Annie- Just call and I will tell you everything.

“Hey mom, could you pull over for a sec? I have to make a phone call.”

“Sure thing. Give me a minute. I will pull into that Wal-Mart parking lot.” My mom replied.

“Just please hurry.”

“Are you going to tell me who you are calling?” My mom asked.

“I will explain everything afterwards.”

Mom pulls up into the Wal-Mart parking lot and I jump out of the car. I pull my phone out of my pocket and dial Annie.

“Hello?” Annie answers.

“Hey Annie, what happened to my dad?”

“We were on our way to Florida for the weekend and we go to our hotel room perfectly fine at around noon. About an hour later we get ready and we head out onto the beach. We get back to our hotel room at around 5. We both had taken showers and we were getting ready to go out to eat. We get to the restaurant at around-” I cut her off.

“Annie, just tell me what happened today.”

“Okay, Chad was going to go get some stuff because he said that he had a surprise for me.” She was crying hysterically at this point. “Oh Tyler! You’re father is dead!” By the sound of it, she was balling her eyes out. I didn’t know what to say. I mean, sure, I was upset, but the guy wasn’t ever around long enough to say hi.

“Are you sure he’s dead.” Might as well make sure before I tell mom.

“I am positive.” She was crying more than ever.”

“Well, how did he die?”

“The doctors say he had a heart attack. He was driving so he was also in a wreck. The recovered his body about an hour ago from a river.” A river? “Please Tyler! I don’t want you to worry so much about this!”

“You don’t want me to worry about this? How could I not be worried? He was MY dad Annie! How do you think I am going to explain this to Jenna? It’s her birthday today. She wanted to surprise him next week for his birthday. So am I just supposed to tell her that he is dead?” I was pissed now. How the hell am I not supposed to worry about this? My own dad is dead! I don’t care what Annie said! He’s dead, and I am going to have to break the news somehow to Jenna.

“Tyler! Im sorry! You know I didn’t mean it like that!” she pleaded.

“Then how did you mean it!” I slammed down on the END CALL button. I wanted to chuck my phone so f*****g far! Whoever the hell did this s**t isn’t going to like the consequences!

I got back in the car about an hour later. Damn, and hour on the phone with that b***h. Before dad married Annie, I hated her. I would only act like I liked her cause she had a really hot daughter Nichole. She is still really hot. But anyways, I hated how she acted around my dad. When she was around my dad, she acted like Jenna, a teenager. But when she was around Jenna and I, she treated us worse than s**t. That b***h could go on and on and on and on about how selfish and immature we were. She didn’t know anything about us, and she judged us right then and there, right in front of dad.

“Sweetie are you all right?” Mom had seen the expression on my face and could tell I wasn’t to happy.

“Mom, I cant talk about it right now. Can we just please get out of here.” I wanted to just get out of the car and start running. One, to clear my mind, and two, because it would be faster than how my mom was driving. How the hell am I supposed to explain this to Jenna.



© 2013 Mellie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on March 20, 2013
Last Updated on March 20, 2013


Author

Mellie
Mellie

Hilliard, OH



Writing
Chapter 1- Jenna Chapter 1- Jenna

A Chapter by Mellie


Chapter 2-Mylee Chapter 2-Mylee

A Chapter by Mellie