Saturday 12th

Saturday 12th

A Chapter by Kirsty Anne
"

*inspired by TWD and TLoU*

"
Saturday
"Only dogs can hear you now!"
I remember my dad telling me that when I was younger, and then having to explain it.
Well, it's bullshit.

The car emits a really quiet high pitched noise...something to do with the battery, I think. Anyway, it caught the attention of the monsters within hours, and I had to find somewhere else to sleep. 

It was 3 am...it was dark, and I was scared.  I kept hearing things in the forest, and I started running.
But then...something heard me.
One of them jumped out at me...but it only cut my upper back, so I just started running faster until I saw the sun.

When I was out of the forest, I found an old house.  It was really small, making it easily defendable, and it was completely empty.
Or...I thought it was.
It's basically a living room with a door to a bedroom on the right and the kitchen on the left.  The bathroom is at the back.  But when I was in there, I saw this...latch, on one of the tiles on the wall.  I undid it, and it was a crawlspace!

I'm small, so I fit through there fine.  It led me down to the basement, which didn't seem to have a door.  I think it has a string dangling from the roof, so I assume it has a staircase up or something.

Anyway, the basement was stuffed full of food!
I'm rationing it carefully, but sometimes I can't help myself...they have chocolate, Hayley...chocolate.  I haven't tasted it in so long...

Anyway, I'll see you later, Hayley.

- Katie xx


© 2014 Kirsty Anne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on October 20, 2014
Last Updated on October 20, 2014


Author

Kirsty Anne
Kirsty Anne

United Kingdom



About
Me - 14, Scottish, 5 ft 3, nose pierced, atheist, dancer, singer, violinist, guitarist, tattoo & piercing enthusiast. Games - TLoU, FNaF, Slender, Bioshock series, AC, etc. Music - Paramore, Ev.. more..

Writing
Tuesday 8th Tuesday 8th

A Chapter by Kirsty Anne


Wednesday 9th Wednesday 9th

A Chapter by Kirsty Anne


Thursday 10th Thursday 10th

A Chapter by Kirsty Anne