Seedless Man

Seedless Man

A Poem by Michaela

......the more knowledge I acquire, the more papers books and articles I read I struggle with the notion that I may never be able to love a man. Not that I'm implying the alternative, yet I realize I can not predict the future. This thought haunts me, I have ruled out some love that is not some shade of brown, yellow, or red but am unsure of this feeling that the male species is inadequate.  While I don't doubt a man could love me completely I feel that love may not be able to be returned in the same amount. And say I do find a man who treats, respects and loves me in every sense that I could have ever imagined, will that same man even tho he may never display it, believe not that man is better, but are women truly equal.
And while he will convincingly claim this outward it is that deep seed that he may carry that leads me to question: is inherent maleness something that can be overcome?
And while the only way to battle this is to educate men of sexism, will they use that information to grow and change or to revel in their maleness and secretly be pleases at the reaffirming of male dominance, even when mentioned in connection of its disease ways.
So I fear my thoughts may be beyond my time. it is not of the same pleasure or cosmic aligning to take a man with that seed and remove it as it is to find a man who is seedless.

© 2012 Michaela


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

well i dont think theres a such thing as a seedless man, maybe if hes sterile? but i wouldnt worry about that. When u find the right person you'll love him so much you'll want his seed, cause you'll want more of him. one thing i heard is that patience is a virtue :) jus have fun.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

@ john thats a perspective i never thought about , thanks

Posted 11 Years Ago


I believe MEN and WOMEN are created equal.
Our sex organs differ.
The man's sperm is needed to combine
with the woman's eggs to produce babies.
Therefore it clearly takes ' Two to tangle.'

Women have been given the power to produce life
by holding a baby in their belly for 9 months.

Without women I, as a man, would not be around.
Therefore women deserve my respect.

People that like to put differences between MEN and WOMEN
lack true knowledge of life.
Because we are all the creation of The Heavenly Creator.


If materialism should determine our differences
then clearly this has nothing to do with being man or woman
but this has to do with greed, discrimination and injustice.

WOMEN AND MEN ARE EQUAL !!

Posted 11 Years Ago


the concept that women may truly be equal to men is laughable. men can only aspire to equality. sure, men may control politics and society (and look how well we've done with that), but on a personal level, women rule. i don't think the problem is in our seed. it's in our heads, both of them.

Posted 11 Years Ago


well i dont think theres a such thing as a seedless man, maybe if hes sterile? but i wouldnt worry about that. When u find the right person you'll love him so much you'll want his seed, cause you'll want more of him. one thing i heard is that patience is a virtue :) jus have fun.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Funneee.
You would like a male to love you. but to have no seed.
Many would argue that seed is the best part of man.
Like all plants and animals, the seed is the most nutritious
part.
This is a fun writing
----- John


Posted 12 Years Ago


this piece is a little over a year old, but the content still seems relevant to me today. Enjoy.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 24, 2012
Last Updated on April 24, 2012

Author

Michaela
Michaela

FL



About
young up and coming writer, based in Florida, eating up every opportunity that comes my way. more..

Writing
Man-cation Man-cation

A Story by Michaela