"One and Only"

"One and Only"

A Story by Michaela
"

Write up I did on an artist.

"
    After a couple hours on set shoot the video to his new single "One and Only" it is clear to see Miami based artist Kapomann is elevating his artistry to the next level. Categorizing his previous content as "street" with such records as Seen a lot of Faces, Flame up, and Money Rights his newest single is in a category all its own.  A dynamic artist, "One and Only" is a natural progression in Kapomann's career, his fourth single he decided to do a track for the ladies showing off his softer side. An universal truth, expressed in a refreshing way. If you have ever had a special someone you will be able to relate to this track.  An up tempo beat with a catch hook "One and Only" is sure to be a favored summer anthem.
    A different ascetic than his past videos, Kapomann proves himself to be far from one dimensional. Work on a much anticipated mixture, his fans are sure to appreciate the new vibe of "One and Only" paired itht he familiar energy Kapomann brings to every project. With the strength of the Loc N Grow camp behind him, Kapo has no plans of slowing down any time soon.
    While the video is planned to drop late May "One and Only" is available on itunes for purchase today. You can catch Kapomann's upcoming performance with the rest of the Loc N Grow family Thursday April 26 at Secret's. For additional information check out www.locngrowent.com



                            by Michaela

© 2012 Michaela


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on May 2, 2012
Last Updated on May 2, 2012

Author

Michaela
Michaela

FL



About
young up and coming writer, based in Florida, eating up every opportunity that comes my way. more..

Writing
Man-cation Man-cation

A Story by Michaela