If it returns, then it is yours...

If it returns, then it is yours...

A Story by Lost in Wonderland
"

"If you love something set it free, if it returns to you, then it is yours..."

"

"Audra, you're so beautiful..." Came your familiar, husky voice.

"No." I replied, stubprnly shaking my head, fighting the goosebumps that covered my skin.

"Baby, I love you." And your arms pulled me close.

"You, don't." I choked, trying to pull away.

"I'll never leave you." Your lips promised against my neck.

"You already did. Why not again?" I asked, swallowing sobs.

The cool touch of your fingers tilted my chin up to meet your hypnotizing blue eyes and you sighed, "Because I.Am. Yours, Audra." Then, the moment I dreamed of and dreaded came; your agonizingly perfect lips pressed into mine. I simply couldn't resist.

And just like that, you pulled me in again.

Slowly, your hands found my waist, and you held me tighter. Everywhere your skin touched mine, I melted. I knew this was stupid; you really hurt me. I fell in love with you, you led me on for months and then...then just left me aloe, out of the blue. And all I ever had in my life was you! I didn't have friends, my parents worked to long. You were the only good thing in my life and you left without saying goodbye.

But...but for that whole year I didn't see or hear from you, I dreamed about you every night, I prayed for one last kiss or at least to forget about you. And I thought I did, but now as you delicious mouth roamed my lips, my neck, my cheeks I couldn't stop my self from falling for you all over again.

We fell to the cool, damp frass after our breath turned ragged, and you cradeled me so tenderly in your arms. The soft cotten of your shirt sleeves felt like a blanket made just for me. I burried my head into you strong chest and sighed as your cool breath caressed my head.

"Anthony..." I whispered, afraid to look into your beautiful, oceanic eyes.

"Yeah, babe?"

"Please...please let me go."

"No." You smiled and pulled me closer.

"You'll hurt me again." I mumbled into you, tears flowing on my cheek.

"Never." You assured me, and kissed my hair.

"I hate you!" I cried.

"No you don't." You said, "So why do you want to leave?"

I hesitated. "Because....Because I love you."

You kissed my lips passionately, "I love you, too Audra Raye. And thats why I'll never leave you again.

© 2012 Lost in Wonderland


Author's Note

Lost in Wonderland
Just a story I wrote to entertain my fantasies. Enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on January 6, 2012
Last Updated on January 6, 2012

Author

Lost in Wonderland
Lost in Wonderland

In the clouds, Where dreams are found



About
My name is Mickey:) I have a facbook page:) Please like it if you want more..

Writing