Review for No Boundaries by Elle St. John

Review for No Boundaries by Elle St. John

A Story by Mik

Bryce lost control. Monica only knows pain. As freaks of nature, you might expect to be alone forever. Not these two. Together, through a stormy night of new experiences, pushing limits and overcoming fears, Bryce and Monica begin to learn each other's bodies. As Monica gains confidence and becomes more comfortable, the further Bryce intends to push her. 

I did not expect to read much more than explicit content. The author dives straight in, though, with exciting descriptions and experiences. As the story of Monica and Bryce’s experimental night together progresses, so does the intensity. Even though there is no main plot, Bryce’s backstory leads you to see some slight character development- in the bedroom, at least. What was once an uncontrollable teenager becomes a man, sensitive to the needs and comfort of his partner. Overall, this was an intense read. If you feel like getting hot under the collar, I recommend giving this book a chance.

© 2018 Mik


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on December 10, 2018
Last Updated on December 10, 2018

Author

Mik
Mik

About
Intense passion for writing and expressing myself and others through writing. more..

Writing