Achieving The Best Lip Job Do-It-Yourself Formula

Achieving The Best Lip Job Do-It-Yourself Formula

A Story by Mike Joe
"

This article gives some tips on how to achieve the best lip job DIY formula.

"

Today, the market is full of numerous products which will be able to help you achieve bigger lips. Although it can cost you some money to purchase the products, you always have the alternative of creating your unique best lip plumper. But before you'll be able to get the desired look for your lips, you have to know the components for your do-it-yourself lip job recipe (see cushy-lips.com).


It's a fact that a lot of ladies today are kind of doubtful regarding the lip plumping products in the market, thinking that these can cause them unfavorable side effects. So, what they usually do is they will depend on more natural products, developing their very own unique lip plumper recipes so as to make their lips bigger safely and naturally. They use holistic substances (such as the ones used in the product called Idol Lips Lip Plumper and Gloss) so as to limit if not totally prevent the side effects, and boost the longevity of the results too.


Let's proceed now to your personal natural lip plumper recipe. To produce an effective product, you must have these components: (1) 1 Vitamin E capsule; (2) 1 Tbsp melted Beeswax; (3) 2 Tbsp Coconut or Castor Oil; (4) any left-over lipstick that you have; and (5) 5 to 6 drops of Cinnamon Bark or Peppermint. Optional and additional ingredients include Mica, Kool Aid or Jello, and honey.


For your primary step, melt the Beeswax inside a Pyrex glass container. This process has to be performed more than once; do this in little bursts to prevent it from bubbling up too rapidly and prevent the wax from burning on its own. After the wax has melted entirely, you then mix the other ingredients, including the gelatine found in the Vitamin E capsule. If you desire to boost your look by having a sparkly appearance, you may opt to incorporate Mica as well.


Keep stirring the mixture up until everything is blended thoroughly. Then, add a little bit of your leftover lipstick as well as the vital oils found in the ingredients list. Bear in mind that these oils are being added in the end in order that their chemical properties will be preserved.


If you wish to sweeten your blend, you may add a little amount of Kool Aid, Jello or honey. Now your own product is ready for usage! It is a guarantee that with such components, you have the best lip job formula which could give your lips a natural, bigger look.

© 2012 Mike Joe


Author's Note

Mike Joe
the article talks about natural beauty tips

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on December 5, 2012
Last Updated on December 5, 2012
Tags: lip job, best lip plumper, Idol Lips Lip Plumper and Gloss, beauty, how to, general, natural lips

Author

Mike Joe
Mike Joe

Davao, Region 11, Philippines



About
I write just about anything under the sun.:) more..

Writing